Ratings for Dr. L M Mok

An Excellent Doctor, nurse and receptionist - Squamish cells on nose removed in March 2017 They made me feel very comfortable, along with free parking and easy to find -- all good Highly recommend .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had a mole removed from the side of my nose today by Dr. Mok. Him and his staff are incredible. He is a bit quiet but I didn't feel uncomfortable at any point. Dr mok was super nice, and compassionate throughout my procedure asking if I was ok. His nurse was so nice, and explained everything to me in detail. I have a fear of needles, but she coached me through the freezing. I'm a whimp lol... I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My wife and I have had 3 facial basal cell carcinomas removed each. He is fast,painless and a brilliant stitcher.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I now go to Toronto. I've been here - he did a wonderful job the first time. When I developed and basal cell carcinoma - he did a very poor job. Plastic surgery l0l - if you are going to take out a large amount of flesh - IT SHOULD BE DONE IN A HOSPITAL!! They say that it should be replaced with some flesh from another part of your body. He was snappish, didn't give me any antibiotic for infection - told me to get some OTC and I was allergic to it. I am now having more problems - did go back but he just stood ten feet away from us - refused to talk to us and threw his hands up in the air telling us to get out!! I now go to Toronto!! I see some of his really bad reviews have been removed. It's a shame - GO TO TORONTO!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

If you are having breast reduction.,, please consider going to someone else..all I can say is thank god my mom is a nurse...without her care..I would of had an infection..I was a mess..dr.mok completely butchered me..to this day..I am embarrassed...about my appearance..please if your thinking about this surgery..go to Toronto!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I was referred to Dr Mok for the removal of basel cell cancer on my nose. I was very nervous but the nurse made me feel secure explaining everything the doctor was going to do. He was very good! He had opera music on that he listens to as he does surgery (it reminded me of that horror movie "Silence of the Lambs". lol) He did an excellent job and I hardly have any scar.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Great work, he is very skilled. Terrible bedside manner. When I asked him a question he juat said "let me do my job" and didn't answer my question! That does not inspire confidence, especially since at that time I didn't know how skilled he was.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Very thorough - compassionate - Team! I really appreciate Dr. Mok's focus with his Nurses support and compassion at the same time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I just had some skin cancer removed from the side of my nostril by Dr.Moc. They were the nicest surgical team you could hope for. I liked the fact that he explained everything he was doing at the time, and didn't hesitate to put in more freezing when needed. It was so nice not to be kept waiting for either of my appointments, and after having the stitches removed, was out of there in less than 15 minutes. Would definitely recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I had to have a small area of basal cell removed and was referred to Dr. Mok. It's a small office with just himself, a nurse and receptionist. His staff are very friendly and efficient and my appointment was right on time as was my follow up to have the stitches removed. He is a quiet spoken gentleman but explained everything that he was doing, answered all my questions and I had complete confidence that he knew what he was doing. My scar was barely noticeable after a month.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013