Ratings for Dr. Anoop David Dev

It is a pleasure to be treated by a gentleman. Dr. Dev easily stands out from other providers I have met. He is empathetic and knowledgable about mental health. He spent lots of time teaching and explaining and now I have confidence I met the right person for my health.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I cannot say enough. He took quick action and brought me out of a bipolar swing , otherwise I would have lost my job. Me and family thank you Dr. Dev. You have earned our trust for life.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Great doctor. IT was refreshing to see someone who's calling is clearly in the mental health field.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Dev for some time now and I am so happy that he is the one helping me through my depression. He is caring, understanding, helpful and I feel I can tell him anything and that he would understand. Even though his main goal is to prescribe medicines to help with the depression, I also feel that I can just talk to him and his feedback and advise is so helpful. He does not pressure me in to getting better at his pace but at the pace I need to recover, this means a lot to me because the last thing I would want to hear is that you should be better by now. I enjoy my appointments with him and look forward to them because he is the only one that I can really open up to and the best thing of all he doesn't have to look at his notes like a lot of doctors I know to even remember why your there Keep up the great work and compassion that you have with your patience!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Very sad to be unable to continue with Dr. Dev as I just moved out of province. From age 13-26, I've seen a number of therapists and he is definitely the best. Provides a non-judgmental comfortable environment, and listens...which is HUGE. Too many doctors sweep in with preconceived notions, look down their arrogant noses and dismiss you. Dr. Dev is an intelligent, compassionate doctor and I hope I will be able to find someone who comes close to his level of treatment. Thank-you Dr. Dev:)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I was disappointed with this doctor, didn't connect . Quick to medicate and not treat.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I don't care much for the receptionists. They are quite rude. You are just a number to them. I know they are busy with the family doctors, but they should be more sensitive. But if you get past them and see the doctor, he's quite nice. I am very happy he can see me. I would say all of my visits so far have been productive and I can't argue with his treatments. Everything has worked out really well. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I usually wait 5-10 min before he sees me, but that's not an issue. I think Dr. Dev is a genuine person. He says what he thinks is best for his patient. I agree with the ratings that he is skillful and compassionate. In my experience, not many docs have both of those qualities. Somehow, this one kept his humanity. Kudos to the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

That saying about first impressions did not apply with the Practice receptionist - I beleive her name is Susan. Very cold, stand-offish and not very welcoming AT ALL. However, upon meeting Dr. Dev and having had several sesions with him, I have nothing but accolades for him and the service he provided me. Truly compassionate and insightful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Dev has been very helpful for my situation. I would highly recommend him. It is my wish that he would stay in practice for many years to come.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Anoop David Dev's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med