Ratings for Dr. Brandon J. Luskin

I am a liver transplant patient and am very critical of doctors. I almost passed on this fellow after reading these reviews, but that would have been a mistake! I was put off by the 5 page interrogation I was given to fill out. I filled out only what was applicable and they accepted that. The doctor was a personable man. His intelligence was evident via his communication skills. I was confident that we had exchanged enough info for him to make a diagnosis and for me to feel comfortable with it. He performed the procedure with aplomb and if further action is indicated, I will continue with him until I have reason not to. You will hear about it if that happens but obviously, I don't think that will happen!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

great bedside manner. very pleasant staff, runs a little behind but well worth it. One of my favorite Docs.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I went to see Dr Luskin when I broke my elbow. I was told to start physically therapy right away and complete for 3 months 4 days a week. A year later I was still having pain and mobility issues with my elbow and did a few follow up appointments where he said the discomfort would go away in time. A year later i made an appointment with another Arm specialist who at first glance of my X rays said I would need surgery. I broke my radial head into three pieces and there was about an inch of bone that was chipped off. I was scheduled for surgery that week and the bone fragments were removed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

this Dr. made me wait two hours. He didn't help ata all. I saw another hand dr. who helped me. His office is not professional

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Luskin, is the BEST ot the BEST!!!! I made a remarkable recovery on my Wrist and elbow that were broken. His therapist, Ms. Tepper is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Luskin recently operated on my wrist (two other surgeons didn't want to) and there were absolutely no complications, as promised. I had no pain or discomfort. He is very friendly; answers all questions, and his staff is professional although they can take a bit long in getting back to you. I highly recommend him. He goes the extra mile to help you.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Very worthwile. very helpfull, terrific bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Brandon J. Luskin's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Tufts Health Plans