Dr. Georgeanne G. Botek

Ratings for Dr. Georgeanne G. Botek

I have always been treated with respect and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I love her! I had bunionectomies with such great results, I'm actually excited to get the other foot done! She and team are fabulous!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

My son has been seeing Dr. Botek for sometime. She is a wonderful doctor, keep up the good work

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Great doctor and wonderful personality. Will go all the way to help her patients.... A fine doctor!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have seen Dr Botek on a number of occasions and have always found her to be extremely personable, caring, empathetic and knowledgeable. She is very giving of her time and answers all questions with clarity. I was referred to her by another podiatrist who was unable to diagnose my foot problem. Dr Botek diagnosed, and oversaw my treatment in an efficient caring manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Botek is a caring, energetic doctor who cares about her patients. Always considering the long term outcome. She saved my foot!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Botek is an outstanding Doctor. She is very knowledgeable, and very caring element. She took care of my foot-problem, a double foot fracture very thoroughly, and acted immediately, when needed. I appreciate alot her medical care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Georgeanne G. Botek's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)