Dr. Sylvia Kovari

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Kovari

I have had an ingrown toenail problem over past year and a half. Had removal done twice as the problem kept recurring. That experience was not pleasant. Recently referrred to Dr Kovari and what a difference! Had the ingrown nail removed with no pain during the procedure! She walked me through what to expect, ensured I was comfortable, and kept me informed throughout the procedure. She is very knowledgeable, personable and definitely is very skilled at allaying her patient’s anxiety. It is evident that Dr Kovari loves what she does! I will most definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I had a wart that was bothering me for the longest time. Dr. Kovari was very pleasant and actually made me feel less embarassed about the wart. Cant wait for my next one!! :-D

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Sylvia Kovari is a phenomenal podiatrist and lovely person! She is brilliant when it comes to diagnosis and really puts you at ease with her incredibly kind demeanor. Her office staff are also the nicest people, from the receptionist to her assistant such welcoming and warm people. I sincerely would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kovari and her team to anyone wanting excellent care. From M. - Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Kovari is a wonderful Podiatrist and I recommend her 100%. I started seeing her a few months ago and she instantly helped and relieved my pain. She is thoughtful, caring, nurturing and is awesome at her job! Once again, I highly recommend Dr. Kovari for your Podiatrist needs. Also her staff is as wonderful as she is and so efficient! Thank you to Dr. Kovari!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Sylvia is fantastic! She is an exceptionally skilled Podiatrist. I looked for a long time to find someone I could trust with my footcare. Sylvia is personal and extremely thorough. I love being on first name basis with a doctor too :) She cares about her patients! This is huge! Grateful for amazing care! Thanks Dr Kovari :D You're the best!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I just love her!! I wandered into her office about a great toe issue I have been having for over a year. She assessed it. Referred me to her colleague. And he assessed it. Then it was determined that I need a biopsy. I am patiently awaiting that appointment. Ofcourse also full of anxiety while I wait. A week later, De Kovari called me at home to find out how everything was going and if I had my biopsy done yet. Her phone call made my week!!!!!!!!!! She cares so much!! And it really eased my worry. Thank you Dr Kovari for taking such pride in what you do!!! I for one appreciate it. I will see you again soon!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was at my wits end with a plantar wort! For 14 months, once a week I diligently went to the clinic for liquid Nitrogen treatments that were painful. Dr Kovari assured me she could remove it with one laser treatment. I booked the appointment as soon as I could. Dr Kovari was gentle and made sure my foot was frozen before starting the procedure. She had to dig pretty deep as it was an aggressive wort. The next day, Sylvia called me at home to see if I was in pain and just to check on how I was doing. WOW!!! that never happens with any other doctor. I am so pleased with the results but mostly the customer service I received. I have referred Dr. Kovari to a fellow member at my gym

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I visited Dr.kovari for on going heal pain. She provided me with custom orthodics that have helped me tremendously and she also performed shock wave therapy on my heal. The results have been great and i no longer have any pain or discomfort. Highly recommend Dr. Kovari.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I recently had several ingrown toe nails removed by Dr. Kovari. I was very nervous about the procedure and the local anesthetic injections as well. Sylvia and her staff were accommodating and did a wonderful job keeping me calm before and during the procedure. Both Sylvia's high level of skill and her experience were clear as my toes healed quickly and with very little discomfort during the recovery (even immediately following the procedure). I will definitely recommend Dr. Kovari to friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Fantastic person and very professional service. Dr. Kovari is a rare gem with great ability to put people st ease and treat your foot condition . I am a very happy camper and would recommend her clinic to anyone. She's a real joy and really knows her stuff . Five stars +

Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Sylvia Kovari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients