Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Kovari

I started going to Sylvia a few years ago with 2 ingrown toenails which were causing me excruciating pain. I was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism, knowledge and her ability to relieve my pain instantly and permanently. Since then I see Sylvia regularly to make sure my nails are properly looked after. I enjoy my visits and chatting with Sylvia and highly recommend Dr. Sylvia Kovari

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I first saw Dr. Kovari in October 2017, and have a patient ever since. I contacted the office and got an appointment right away – thank goodness because I was in extreme pain. My first experience at the office was very pleasant and warm. I felt instant relief after my first visit. Dr. Kovari regularly cuts back my ingrown toenails and I continue to schedule future appointments. If you are looking for a professional, knowledgeable & kind Podiatrist/Chiropodist, I extremely highly recommend the Hardwood Foot Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I am a senior and was referred to Dr. Kovari’s office by my son and daughter in law – they are both patients. I visited the office and was welcomed right away. I did not wait long to see the Doctor. For years I have had corn issues and the moment Dr. Kovari finished my treatment, I was immediately relieved from the pain and can comfortably walk again. The Doctor made sure that I felt very comfortable before I left. I highly refer to you this office for foot issues or any concerns. I will be returning to the Foot Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Sylvia and her staff always make us feel at home and like family. My husband first went to her for one issue and she helped him right away. Now my whole family goes to her for anything to do with their feet.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

I was disappointed by Sylvia Kovari attitude and knowledge. She was aloof and acted high and mighty. She was unable to correct my foot problem.

Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Sylvia Kovari

Dr. Sylvia Kovari's response
I am surprised by this review. It would seem to be completely out of my usual character to behave in the manner in which you have described. I apologize if you perceived it in that way. Thankfully, the vast majority of our patients do not share your experience in that regard. With respect to any foot issue that may not be resolved, we diligently ask every patient before they leave from their appointment to contact us, for a follow up, at no cost to the patient, should their foot problem not be rectified entirely. I would like to repeat and extend this offer to you, should you like to come back to our office at your convenience. Kind regards, Sylvia Kovari, D.Ch.

Submitted October 9, 2019

Sylvia Kobari is sincerely the best of the best. I felt comfortable right away. She is very professional and cares for her patients. She explained everything before proceeding. Thank you Dr. Kovari !!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Had a great experience with Dr. Kovari. Would highly recommend visiting her if you have any issues with feet! Everything was seamless!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Kovari was a dream. I second many of the reviews below. My ingrowns were unbearable and the pain was effecting everyday life for me. Sylvia took the time to dicuss treatment options and made me very comfortable. I honestly am very happy that our paths crossed and i am very pleased with the results from the procedure that was done. Anytime i had questions or concerns, Sylvia was knowledgable and professional which is extremely hard to find these days. I would 10000000 % recommend Sylvia. She is a true gem. Additionally i would like to add that her clerical staff are wonderful. Blessed. Review by Christine P. Whitby, ont.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I was experiencing excruciating pain in my heels and it was only get worse and worse. I looked up a podiatrist on ratemds and found Dr. Sylvia Kovari. Her reviews were accurate to my experience. Dr. Kovari accomdated me within a few days to come have an appointment and assessment for shock wave therapy. She was very empathetic towards the pain I was experiencing and clearly explained my options for treatment the risks and benefits, as well as any affiliated costs. During my shock wave therapy procedures she always made sure that I felt comfortable and walked me through the procedures step by step. Dr. Kovari pays careful attention to ensuring a pleasant experience and it is these small yet significant details that set her apart. I would definitely see Dr. Kovari again for any pains, issues, or concerns related to my feet. Oh, did I mention I have no pain in my heels anymore!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Kovari treated my foot with precision and ease. She couldn't have made me any more comfortable. Very upbeat and welcoming. Very grateful for all her help!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. Sylvia Kovari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental