Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Carlson

Dr. Carlson is absolutely incredible. He is caring and professional. I saw him and Dr. Gerson for both my pregnancies and could not have asked for better. I even had a few complications, and they took care of me and the babies immediately. I would absolutely tell everyone that I know to use this practice. He really is one of the best. And Barb, the nurse is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

One of the best docs in this field and this practice was outstanding. I trust them with my life.....Wendy Palmer

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Carlson is an excellent & compassionate Doc. He takes his time with you...never rushed...thoroughly explains himself...promptly returns phone calls. He saved my 2nd childs life. He is one of those doctors whom i will never forget!! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone experiences difficulty during pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Extremely professional yet friendly and warm staff. Prompt, courteous, very thorough. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Eric J. Carlson's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Molina