Ratings for Dr. Amilcar Avendano

Was a follow up doctor and didn't do anything. I think previous rating must have went to his head.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

wonderful Dr. saved 4 lives in my family. the whole family can recommended him as the best. Thank you Dr. Avendano for your professionalism, dedication, goodness, and kidness . Also your staff are very profesional too.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Had a heart attack at 6:55 AM on January 5, 2014. Met the Dr. at the ER around 8AM and he cleared the blockage and saved my life! Met him after the surgery and was impressed by his manner and interest. On March 11 he did another stent to clear an artery 90% blocked. Two weeks later I was back in with double Pneumonia and he was there every day. I love the guy.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Today was our first visit with Dr. Avendano and it went great. My husband was seeing his orginal cardiologist and was not happy AT ALL so we decided to find another one and this dr was referred to us. We are very happy with our referral and my husband says he WILL continue seeing him as he and his staff were VERY polite and formative!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I love this Dr.!!!!!! If you have an issue , he will try to resolve it, don't understand, he will break it down so that you can. Dr. Avendano really cares about his patients. I have trusted him with my mother's care for over 6 yrs .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I really like this doctor. Both my mother and I see him. I was shocked one day when he personally called me back to discuss my test results. No other doctor has ever done that. Very knowledgeable and listens.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Avendano is very personable and makes my mom feel like family. We totally trust him with her life.He is attetive to all her aches and pains, not just heart problems. He always examines all means of treatment, and discusses them with you. He is never in a hurry.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Amilcar Avendano's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Francisco Marroquin, Fac De Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Shenandoah, TX