Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Martin

Dr. Martin and his staff are extremely friendly. You never wait more than 10 mins to see the doc. Once you do, Dr. Martin sufficeint time with the patient to diagnose and treat andvery imfomative when asked questions egarding diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr.Martin for over 10 years now, he is very kind and he listens and very very caring. He is the best in our book.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

This Dr. is a very caring individual...However I wish he would raise a dose on a medication I am on and he is refusing because he "dosen't like to treat adults for this disorder" even though I have a medical hisory of the disorder....

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

My whole family goes to him. My kids have been doing since they were toddlers. They're now 19 and 24 years old. Both of my sisters go to Dr. Martin. He's easy to talk to, understanding, sympathetic, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

He is very knowledgable, and listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr.Martin has bee nmy family doctor for almost 15 years now and I absolutly love him. He helps me out so much with my Lupus and actualy cares about me. I would recommend him to everyone hes a great doctor and a terrific person. When he found out that an endocrinologist he sent me to Aspenson, was a mean jerk to me, he called me up that same day as my appointment, to make sure that I was ok and right away his nurses were rescheduling me for an appointment wit ha different endocrinologist at a different location. He actually cares about his patients and with all the jerks for doctors out there hes a diamond in the ruff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Daniel C. Martin's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1981)