Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Peters

I really liked him. He tied my tubes in 04 i had no problems. ..i liked his personality. He made me feel comfortable. Very funny yes but also seemed concerned.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

He is a wonderful dr. Been going to him for almost 20 years. I have had abnormal pap smears and he showed concern. He put my mind at ease. I would not want to go to any other Dr.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Can't stand this doctor. He delivered my daughter, well he just came in to catch. I came with a birthing plan which clearly stated "NO DRUGS" and he still ordered pitocin! Because he never read my birthing plan! Luckily I was able to keep the nurse from giving it to me. Didn't see him the entire time I was in labor. Then he parades in, sits down to catch. Then completely screwed up the stitches. I couldn't walk standing straight up for 3 days because he put them in wrong, they pulled if I stood up. Made a completely rude comment to my husband after the delivery. And now I have skin hanging in places that it shouldn't because he has no clue how to put in repair stitches. Do not go to this doctor. He's is a jerk, and thinks he knows everything when he has no clue.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Doctor? This is unfortunately one of those people who went in to the medical field for the money and not to help people. This doctor focused on joking the entire office visit. I brushed this off and though maybe he was just trying to make me comfortable. He rushed through my visit did not want to answer questions just told me it would be okay. My surgery was a mess. One mistake after another. Never did this man stand up and admit to these mistakes. The procedure was not a neccesity and I wish I had done research on this instead of listening to him or gotten a second opinion. I still have pain and problems almost a year out now and it was supposed to be only slight discomfort up to 3 months. What a liar and unknowledgable Dr. Please get a second opinion and preferably another Dr. It is not worth the risk with this guy.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Nickname that I have given this Dr. is the The ****. Let's see what procedures we can do to make some money. lets do a hysterectomy and make it a total hysterectomy and nevermind that I said we could do a lap. surgery lets do a complete cut on the abdomen. Now lets make an error in the surgery and leave some bleeding so you can have several transfusions as well as a followup surgery to fix it. Oh wait let me make another mistake so you have another seriuos problem from ths surgery and have to go in once again to fix it. Not once did this egotistical Dr. apologize for all he put me through. As far as the comments made about his looks I am not there for a dating service. Inappropriate comments made by this doctor as well. Unprofessional and he is a flirter. The better looking the patient the more attention you get. My husband did not appreciate this man because of his inappropriate bedside manner. This is just my opinion as well.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I unfortunately did not have the same impression of this doctor. I had been sent to him by my Family Physician to have an abnormal pap re-evaluated. He seemed rushed and very insensitive. A test was performed on me and was never processed, so therefore I never did recieve any results. But I did however recieve a bill for the procedure. I was told to come back and have it preformed over but it was a painful test and I was not at all happy with the way I was treated. This is just my story he may be a great doctor, I just didn't see that.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

LOVE THIS DOCTOR - AND THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IS IF YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON YOUR PROBLEM AS HE IS VERY HANDSOME !!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

very knowledgeable doctor. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2006

Dr. Scott W. Peters's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1984)

Molina