Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Harryhill

Typical modern Dr. Apt is at 10 and you wait in a waiting room for 30mins and then another 30mins in exam room. He doesn't seen to listen to what you have to say. Already has his mind made up before you start talking. Just throws pharmaceuticals at the problem rather than being analytic and taking time and effort to really figure out the problem. Here's you meds where's my money type of Dr. Not to mention parking is unreal. After circling the lot forever I gave up and parked at the end of a row next to curb. I had no other choice. Came out after my apt and I had a huge fluro sticker stuck to my windshield (that doesn't come off) threatening to tow my car and fine me. I've been "photographed and recorded" apparently. Don't waste your time. There is nothing "Top Doc" about this guy or his practice.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He performed Vericocele surgery on me. I was sterile. He told me my wife would be pregnant within 6 months. She conceived almost 6 months to the day of my surgery. I now have a beautiful daughter who is my life. I owe it all to Dr Harryhill and God

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

He is very kind and takes his time to answer your questions thoroughly. He is very skilled and I am happy with the outcome of my recent surgery. His staff is friendly. Sometimes it is difficult to contact them by phone. Expect to wait about 45 min. to 1 hour at the office. For me, it is worth it, knowing I am getting excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Joseph F. Harryhill's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1986)