Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Green

Dr. Green took away my fear of doctors when I saw him for the first time in 2013. Dr. Green and his staff are the most kind and caring people. He listens to you and does not talk over you when you are asking a question or explaining a symptom like most doctors do.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

If anyone out there is looking for a great Dr., Dr.Green would be it. I lucked out getting him as a family Doctor and I have had him as my Primary Doctor since highschool. He never rush's you and he alway's listen's. Great Job !! Dr. Green!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Green has been taking care of me, my siblings, and my parents for the last twenty years. He is helpful and knowledgeable. He's also friendly and down to earth. Wait time is usually about fifteen minutes, but it is worth it. He has a wonderful, caring staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Green's since I was 15 yrs. old, I am now 40yrs. old. I really lucked out with such a great doctor. He is alway's caring and if he is not sure he send's me to someone else, so that we find out what the problem is. When I realize I have been his patient for 25yrs. it scare's me , because I don't know what I will do when he retire's! Well Dr. Green , I guess you just can't!! Your the Best Dr. Green

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Wonderful doctor, takes the time to answer your questions. No long waits in the office. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Thomas L. Green's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1978)