Ratings for Dr. Kathryn F. Patten

Dr. Patten remembers more about my sex life than I do. She's got a great bedside manner and seems to know what she's talking about.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

very happy with my care in the birth of my first child. great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

After having several drs in the area, I switched to Dr. Patten and she is wonderful! Lots of personal attention, great staff, she handled my hubby's concerns and is always available when I need. She will be delivering baby #6 for us soon and any additional arrivals we have. I highly recommend Dr. Patten as well as the other drs in the group to other women and moms-to-be.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Patten always took the time to focus on me and my baby. She remembers me by name, and my children also. She is very compasionate and puts people at ease. She never kept me waiting, but at the same time, didn't rush me out to get to her next appointment. Her staff were always friendly and efficent.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Patten always takes her time during my visit. She is genuinely concerned and wants to help with whatever problem I present with. She is also very interested in finding out results to my tests and getting back with me. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Kathryn F. Patten's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC