Ratings for Dr. Jack C. Clark

he does not rush you or jump to conclusions. He actually listens to me and discusses treatment options. He really seems to be looking out for my best interests.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Clark is a very sweet, funny man. He has lots of experience and he attended a great college. However, he isn't a *great* doctor. He's so nice, I hate to say bad things about him but he is very unknowledgeable. It's like I diagnose myself and I have to suggest medications for him. When I have a problem, he ask vague questions and tries to search for a medication on his laptop - like he's not really sure what the options are. He's not 'up-to-date' on medications, at all. It's like I know more than him about my condition and what medications I should take. I went to him because my ears hurt and they (still are) leaking. He looked at them and said, "I really don't know what to tell you, maybe you could just buy some antiwax build up drops." I HATE his nurse, she treats most of his patients like they are beneath her. She treats ME like a "junkie". The waiting is RIDICULOUS, too. I always expect to wait AT LEAST an hour for every appointment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Jack C. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)