Ratings for Dr. Vera Tarman

Dr Tarman specializes in food addiction, as well as other addictions.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Great doctor. Is very passionate about her patients and her work, especially about food addiction. Her office staff are also dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Tarman has played a significant and central role in the recovery process of 2 of my family members. Her knowledge and expertise are second to none. She is invested in each of her patients, and shows nothing but dedication in their rehabilitation, guiding them every step of the way. We feel beyond fortunate of have such an exceptional doctor accompany us through this process .

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

After getting to know Dr. Tarman it is quite obvious that she does not care about her patients nor does she take the time to see them as human beings. After speaking with her it is obvious that she groups "ALL" of her patients together and sees them as helpless creatures. Rather than attempting to assist them in getting better she acts as though their story and their fight is something she has heard before and would rather not get into it. She has been working in this profession too long as she has lost the compassion that it takes to actually "HELP" people. If you have a serious addictions issue find a real doctor who loves their job and more so....wants to make people better.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Amazing, dynamic woman! In my opinion, there is no better doctor when it comes to dealing with addiction. She treats you like an individual and makes you feel so comfortable. She truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients. The first doctor that I have found that really listens and shows so much compassion. I am so grateful to Dr. Tarman for going above and beyond to help the addict.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

While I was in treatment I was lucky enough to have a lecture on the biology of addiction from Dr. Tarman. She is a patient woman who will not just hand out medication to fix any problem. She thoroughly analyzes each patients unique situation and tells you all the details you need so you leave with a lowered sense of anxiety. She really does understand this disease. I never received a single feeling of judgment from this Doctor. She really is one of a kind of all addiction specialists I have met. I intend to check out some or her literature.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Tarman helped me sort out issues with my medication while I was in rehab dealing with an addiction issue. The valuable knowledge that she shared gave me a more robust understanding of what exactly was going on in my brain and body. Thanks Dr. Tarman for your work in the addiction field. You are a true gem. I'm sure there are many other past patients that could say the same about this doc. She truly understands and knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Tarman has a way of educating, inspiring and encouraging me to care for myself and be a proactive member of my own healing team.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

This is a fantastic Dr. She cares greatly for her patients. She is kind , sensitive , with a soft touch. She has personal experience so she is empathic to clients. She saved my life with her teachings & her book Food Junkies. She's amazing

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Can't say enough about this wonderful physician. She is kind caring and has walked the walk. She understands our problems and can give you sensible advice. Awesome lady.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016