Ratings for Dr. David T. Vroman

Smooth talking and charming - just like the snake he is. He recommended the most expensive items and and surgery that I did not need. He's out for the cash, not the patient.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I had better vision before he worked on me. Went in with one problem and now have many. My advise is stay away from him

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Vroman is the absolute best. He has explained every aspect of every procedure he has performed on my eye. I have had a cornea transplant, corneal ablation, and a cataract removed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Not a good doctor. Over bills, over bills and is a blatant liar. Has absolutely no concern for his patients. Find another doctor; David Vroman is pathetic!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Vroman did my cateract surgery. I chose to have the new symfony lens whichh as a multifocal and toric correction. Dr. Vroman and his staff very very patient and answered all my questions before surgery, I now have 20/20 vision in both distance and close up. I had a fantastic result and would recommend Dr. Vroman highly.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dave Vroman failed to adjust my vision AND stuck me with the FULL BILL. NO REFUND for completely ineffective eye surgery. BUYER BEWARE

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Worst doctor in the State of South Carolina.. He's a jerk and treated me unethically.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Very knowledgable. Friendly and courteous. Very professional.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had a fantastic experience. Top notch care! I highly recommend Dr Vroman.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I was sent by my eye doctor from Atlanta to have a procedure no one does in our state. Not even at Emory! I had a special type of corneal transplant and my vision is amazing again. The staff was great and Dr Vroman spent a lot of time talking with me. I know I made him late with all my questions, but he never looked rushed. My doctor in Atlanta said he couldn't believe how great my new cornea looked. I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. David T. Vroman's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare