Ratings for Dr. Bradbury Skidmore

Difficult to assess a doctor you never actually got to see. He asked to review my mri, sent me to get an emg done on my legs, but never actually saw me in person. Was told he did not rec surgery, but as I didn't actually see him I couldn't ask any of the many questions I had. This was a second opinion and not being able to talk to him was not acceptabe to me.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

this doctor examined my father and said all he needed was more physical therapy after his condition was worsening. after demanding he do another MRI, he discovered my father had spinal metastasis (cancer). I did not appreciate his abruptness and lack of caring. He dismissed our concerns. in my opinion he should find another job in a field that doesn't require him to be compassionate/caring. why anyone would go to this man is beyond me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

my husband went out of our network for back surg with this dr. The surg went well but this guy has an ego the size of Texas. I felt like money was his first and most important issue. As long as we had the money up front that the insurance didn't cover every thing was fine. He is a qualified surgeon, but has a terrible attitude, and not much empathy for anyone in a great deal of pain. If we had it to do over again we would have chosen a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

i had gotten staff after spinal sx.he oppted for more sx to clean up my wound.i have had 3 such sx's since nov/07. and has just gotten infectious disease dr's involved. he is very manipulative,and in my oppinion very knife happy.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Bradbury Skidmore's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1987)