Ratings for Dr. Jeff Barnes

Excellent Dentist with a great team! Never been disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Jeff and his staff are far superior to any other dental office I have attended. In an emergency situation he stepped up to the plate in less than 2 hours. Jeff did thelmost impossible and saved a tooth that others said could not be saved. Hi hygenists and staff are so on top of everything. I am so glad I made the decision to choose Dr. Jeff Barnes.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I have been to many dentists across the city. Dr. Jeff Barnes is the most knowledgeable, kind and conscientious dentist available. All of his staff are equally as brilliant at their respective fields. I always hated the dentist but going to see Dr. Jeff is always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Highly recommend Dr Barnes dental office. He’s been my dentist for 7 years and the great overall service has remain consistent throughout.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Jeff and his staff are awesome. My daughter has been a patient for many years. The staff are so great with her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I have found Dr. Barnes and his staff to consistently be very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Great staff and care! Very professional and amazing efficiency

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Funny to say however it is always a pleasure to receive service from the Barnes clan dental service. Always easies my pain.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

The staff is awesome! The work Dr. Barnes and Stacy do is painless and flawless.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr Barnes and his staff are amazing. I’ve never had a bad experience and I greatly appreciate the care they provide.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019