Ratings for Dr. Jeff Barnes

Consistently excellent, professional and caring staff.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Very professional group of people-friendly, efficient. Would highly re commend

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Perfect, very proficient, caring and talented, myself and all my family thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I have been going into the office for about six years since it opened. I appreciate the follow up and individual care based on my situation. I plan to travel more in 2019 and I will continue to make it a priority to maintain my dental care. Thank You. Heather

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Large, brightly lit offices set a positive tone. Front desk staff are cheerful & helpful. I love my hygienist Jody, whose recommendation to get my bite aligned late in life changed my life. It is never too late. Recently needed a filling on a tooth cracked years ago by a dental surgeon extracting wisdom teeth (it happens ...). The procedure was painless, fast, clean, efficient, & Jeff was very concerned that I understand what had been done and why. (He's a dental nerd, but that's okay.)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

My daughter loves coming here. Super great place friendly and all he staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Barnes shared with me his conservative approach to dental care and recommended a filling for a small crack that my own dentist said required a crown. This not only resulted in immediate financial savings, but more importantly, preserved tooth structure. He and his friendly staff have earned my trust and I'll soon be booking appointments for my family at Twelfth & 8th Dental. Thank you, Dr. Barnes!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Amazing Dental office with exceptional Staff. Jeff and Aaron are fantastic Dentists who are very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Great experience, great people, fair and realistic oral health diagnosis. No overstating and no over charging.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018