Ratings for Dr. Adam A. Klipfel

Very kind, compassionate, and warm. Understanding of anxiety and comorbid medical issues. Patient with an anxious patient, and took time to explain and soothe concerns. Responded to a change of status with an urgent procedure without causing alarm. Wait times vary, but understandable due to surgeries and his willingness to spend time with each patient, and be thorough. Staff required a little pressure to refill prescriptions - but dr addressed the concern.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

unfortunately my experience with this doctor was not positive.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

When my mother's original surgeon left, she went to Dr, Klipfel. While reversing her colostomy he took the time to examine her surgical field and did a thorough exam. He found more cancer and removed it. After 18 months her cancer returned and Dr. Klipfel operated again. Dr. Klipfel treated my mother with respect and dignity. They developed a warm relationship that comforted her during this scary time. I can never thank him enough. I now go to him and have referred several people to him. He is the best.u

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

This doctor did a horrible job on my biopsy. He misdiagnosed me and then didn't return phone calls. He basically allowed my cancer to get worse without any treatment without any regard to my health. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I always feel confident that he will explain every procedure accurately and throughly and I never feel rushed into a decision about a procedure. My only gripe is that he has a punctuality issue, but a lot of that is due to the fact that he is often performing surgery and sometimes that can throw his schedule off. Still, he's totally worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Adam A. Klipfel's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Pawtucket, RI