Ratings for Dr. VIKRAM D. Gopal

The ver best! Compassionate, great listener, great physician! My husband and I consider ourselves blessed to have found him and to be under his care!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very caring. Best GI doc around. All of his staff was so helpful.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The nicest man I have ever met! His nurse Brenda is so helpful and sweet to deal with. There combination is one of a kind. I am proud to see them.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Gopal is the Best. I've had gastro problems for many years and have seen different doctors. I wish I'd found Dr Gopal earlier. He communicates very well, making sure you understand, talking on my level. He really cares about his patients and makes them feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

He is a real person and explains everything so I can understand. Love him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

The staff makes everything flow! Dr. Gopal is excellent. He's super smart, a fast thinker and it's obvious he cares about his patients. Taking over for the Mayo Clinic to follow up my husband's successful colon cancer surgery, we could not ask for a better physician or a more compassionate advocate. I am happy my husband is in his care. He'll also argue on your behalf to get the necessary tests or treatments through the insurance gauntlet. He's indefatigable and yes, he's personable too. One of the best doctors in Jacksonville, an area sadly lacking in excellence in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great doctor and staff. They made me feel comfortable and helped me through the whole process.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very nice doctor - made me feel comfortable talking about a not so comfortable subject. Makes you feel like you're his only patient. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Very good doctor and very personable. Takes time with you and listens carefully. Makes you feel at ease with him and has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. VIKRAM D. Gopal's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med