Ratings for Dr. PAUL J. Erickson

Dr. Paul Erickson held me captive for seven days under threat. Every day I met with him, I BEGGED him to "let me go" to "release me". He kept me from an appointment with MY doctor and then claimed that I wasn't looking after my mental health. He apparently didn't think my begging to be released was a strange request from someone who was supposedly a "voluntary" patient. I'm sure Dr. Erickson has done a lot of good for a lot of people. I KNOW that he has done severe psychological damage to me and inflicted lasting trauma that I am still dealing with several months after his felony false imprisonment of me. And I KNOW that I'm not the only one. Dr. Erickson is a monster.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Paul Erickson is the finest psychiatrist I have ever known. I met him in Massachusetts and he moved to Calif. Just before I did. Be well,Dr. Best to you and family!!! Carol-Lynn Fillet

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I credit Dr. Erickson for saving a family members life who was hospitalized due to psychosis. He was always availiable and attentive. He gave me lots of info, perscribed medications for my fam. member that facilitated recovery. His team at SB Cottage Hospital is the best as well. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. PAUL J. Erickson's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA