Ratings for Dr. Tamara Koss

Never waited less than one hour and she spends 5 minutes with you. To examine my daughter's back she peeked down the top of her shirt instead of putting her in a gown and examining her. Office staff is terrible and very unfriendly. Would not waste my time at that Smithtown office. Very unprofessional !!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Koss. Originally saw Dr. Peredo, but she became impossible to get appointments with. Dr. Koss diagnosed and cured a difficult issue, and she is always kind and professional. Usually her assistants are very good too. Only negatives are the reception desk and the long wait times.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have seen Dr. Koss a few times mainly for my yearly check up. She is very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Koss saw me about 90 minutes past my appointment time on both visits. The first time she spent five minutes with me and the second ten...though she tried to walk out twice as I was still talking. The office is beautiful and I'm certain they give more attention to those there for cosmetic procedures which make them more money. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I thought she was very nice- not at all intimidating (considering I was pretty much naked for my yearly mole check!) Her office was pristine. I felt like I was in Vogue headquarters. Receptionists were kind of rude and you could tell they didn't want to be there.. but I notice this more and more everywhere I go!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

She was very cold and I felt like I was putting her out.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

I had a growth that had been bleeding, she immediately did a biopsy. Unfortunately it turned out to Basal Cell Carcinoma. Immediately forwarded me to a Micrographic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Tamara Koss's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Oxford