Ratings for Dr. Karla D. McCann

Will not help when in pain when diagnosed with back disease

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

She has been my Dr. since she started practicing in Kittanning, PA. Her staff has always been especially helpful. She is a down-to-earth person who is warm and caring with her patients. I actually look forward to my semi-annual visits with her instead of dreading them as I did with a former doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I have seen this doctor for many years of my life. I never had a problem until I developed a very distressing illness. The nurse and other staff in the office were very disrespectful and condescending. I have a mental health diagnosis and had a breakdown in the office. While I was crying and expressing my distress over the devastating effects of the physical illness, the nurse watched me with her hands on her hips and one hip cocked out to the side. she then proceeded to tell me there was nothing they could to do help me. Her tone was very sarcastic and nasty. shortly after, I received a letter from the office dismissing me from their practice. They did this in the midst of an unresolved and untreated illness. They claimed I was inappropriate in the office. I did not insult, threaten or accuse anyone in the office. I simply expressed the difficulty I was having in keeping my grades up in my classes due to the illness.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Karla D. McCann's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Tufts Health Plans