Ratings for Dr. Michelin Cote

I am schedule for back surgery this year, but with her great care I will not go for it. I was so much in pain before seeing her & less mobile , to the point that I wanted to surgery badly. Now I am not taking pain killers an much happier.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Terrific staff, and knowledgeable care. Fits me in when I need it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Not helpful at all in my opinion. Pain not resolved at all and very long wait times.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I went in to see her after reading some positive reviews. I waited almost 30 minutes from my scheduled appointment time. During the consultation she asked a lot of questions relating to my history and where I was having pain. She asked me to put on a paper gown. I sat there waiting for her again and she was in another office treating her other patient which I found rude since I am paying for this consultation. After 15 minutes she came back and did the thermo scan. She pointed all the issues and said I had to to six sessions to get better and if I didn't commit to 6 sessions within two weeks then there is no point in getting started. I felt she was aggressive and extremely demanding. I told her that was too excessive and I did not have the money to pay for that many sessions in a short period of time. Her "sessions" were 5 minutes long for $37. I have never heard of such thing. She was rude and condescending. I wasted one hour and money. Cash GRAB.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Excellent experience with Dr. Cote. I suffered so long before seeing her and felt better within minutes of leaving her office after my first appointment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

the best chiropractor.very nice, kind and friendly.made me feel like a new woman with her technique and also got pregnant soon after her treatments after trying unsuccefully for so many years. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have been a patient to Dr Micheline Cote for 5 years now and she is the best chiroprator have had. She speaks fluently French so for me it a big plus as I come from Montreal. I never felt that she wanted to take advantage of me to make more money.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Cote is an amazing chiropractor. I have been to several different Chiropractors over the last 20 years and she is the best. She uses the activator method. I have been a patient with her for about 15 years. She is always able to fix me and doesn't pressure me to make appointments - I just call when I feel I need an adjustment. I highly recommended her as chiropractor. Also, she is bilingual which I'm sure is a plus for french speaking patients. In addition the ladies who work in the office are very very nice. A pleasant experience all round.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Michelin Cote's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1982)

GHI