Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

As a newcomer to Montreal and an unexpected chipped tooth, I was recommended by a colleague to see Dr. Sioufi and I’m incredibly grateful for the introduction. Dr. Sioufi is meticulous, thorough and doesn’t do unecessary procedures but tries to carefully approach a dental issue (root canal or crown) in a careful manner. He presents you all your options and explains the pros and cons. Recently, I had a sore tooth that was already covered with a perm. Crown. Dr. Sioufi suggested a few solutions before removing the crown, assessed a root canal would be unnecessary and replaced the crown with a new one and the problem was solved! I’m grateful for his superior care, perfectionism, sense of humour and friendliness. You’ll be in great hands with Dr. Sioufi.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Sioufi and his staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and want the best for you and your teeth. He saved me from getting a few root canals and fixed some fillings that others didn't do well. I would recommend him to anyone. -Rachel B.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Sioufi is open, very informative and realistic. I've had other dentists who I did not trust, but I trust that Dr. Sioufi cares for his patients and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Absolutely love this dentist, super friendly and helpful!! I feel very comfortable going there and trust the entire staff. Getting work on your teeth done is never fun but Dr.Sioufi makes it a whole lot better and truly cares about his patients. Would highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Sioufi was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He reduced my anxiety with his caring manner and took the time to not only explain but listen to my concerns. The procedure was successful and painless. As well, Dr Sioufi's staff values the patients and go out of their way to be friendly creating a great atmosphere. I definitely recommend Dr. Sioufi! DB

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Very professional, ponctual, and friendly dentist. Two thumbs way up. Have trusted him for almost 20 years. Do not hesitate to put your trust in his work.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Coming from a family where everybody has bad teeth (my mother's saying!) and not having taken care a lot of those bad teeth for many years as I moved around a lot, I was lucky to meet Dr Sioufi. That was 18 years ago. Starting with appointment taking and through cleaning visits and finally for fillings, root canals, crowns, and old filling repairs... everything is perfect. And personalized. The best for me, having started with pretty bad gums and very sore teeth, is pain management. Both the mix of calm atmosphere and professionalism of the whole team (nothing goes unseen or unattended) and the precision of Dr Sioufi's interventions ( with the anaesthetics and the tools) made the visits at the dentist much easier on me when I started. Without any rush or pressure, just clean professional explanations, it changed my own attitude towards my teeth and mouth health. Now, I even come in Montreal from the Eastern Townships to have treatments as I moved out the city a few years ago. He does great work, and believe me, as I was followed by many dentists, the best dental health service I have had. Je vous recommande chaleureusement ses services. (Danny)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Sioufi is a great and professional dentist who makes the extra effort to make the patient comfortable . Does great work and helped fix my teeth up . The staff is great and goes the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly and that you're well taken care of. Overall, would recommend to anyone looking for a great dentist! -Y.A

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Le docteur Sioufi est le dentiste de toute notre famille depuis que je suis toute petite, si bien que malgré notre déménagement sur la Rive-Sud , nous continuons d'utiliser ses services. Son équipe et lui offrent d'excellents services. Il est très compétent et appliqué. Bref je le recommande.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I have had a root canal, a crown and fillings done at Dr. Sioufi clinic, and I have obtained great results. He has a very soft touch, as all these procedures were done without feeling any pain. The clinic is very well equipped and organized, you could see that he takes a personalized approach to each of his clients. Very professional advice, I am now even more motivated to take care of my teeth. Anyone looking for a dentist to be a true partner in your dental health, don't look further - Dr. Sioufi is the one. Z. Jaber

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)

Wellpoint