You may also like

Actually I heard a lot of great thing about Dr. Sioufi but my experience is the best example. When I went to him first time I had a lot of problems in my mouth and l have phobia from the Dintest as its my biggest fear in my life. He relive my fear and let me feel better and calm. About my teeth all the pain now go away I feel better .l hope for him all the best thing from all of my heart . Dr.Sioufi you are the best doctor. Thank you for your support . Alyaa

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I am generally very nervous at the dentist, i have only had two dentist in my entire life so when i had to change to a new dentist i was quite nervous. The staff and Dr Sioufi from the very beginning have made me feel at ease. From the basic check up , which is anything but, the staff is very thorough in keeping an eye out for potential health problems that can be seen in the mouth and gums. I am now in the first stages of having an implant done, and i could not be any happier, whether it was the procedure its self, or the time Dr Sioufi spent with me to explain everything and calm me down.... all i can really say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

The service was professional and very efficient. I had two really bad tooth infections and was in excruciating pain. I was given an appointment on very short notice and was taken care of immediately. The two teeth are fixed and haven't had a problem since. My whole family will be patients of his now because of the excellent care I was given.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

My family and I love Dr Sioufi's office for it's practical location near Vendome metro and having a beautiful view of a private tennis club. Besides, the office atmosphere is so relaxed and it feels like walking into a living room. He has the best and latest technologies and is a true perfectionist. He and his staff are always ready to accommodate and treat you with respect. His work is absolutely beautiful and he takes a lot of pride in his work. Not only is he gentle, he is also very caring and has a great sense of humour. His staff have been with him forever and everything just runs so smoothly. We couldn't be happier to have Dr Sioufi as our dentist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

he is ok but nothing special,the prices are to high

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Sioufi est le meilleur! J'ai travaillé pour lui durant une période de trois ans et si ce n'est à cause de mon déménagement à l'extérieur de la région de Montréal, je serais toujours à son service. Cela fait vingt ans cette année que j'exerce le métier de secrétaire dentaire et je peux vous garantir que les dentistes ne sont pas toujours facile à cotoyer mais dans ce cas-ci, il fait partie de l'exception. En ce qui concerne la qualité de son travail et de ses connaissances, il est excellent! Je vais retourner le voir comme patiente lors de mon prochain examen de rappel au printemps et je sais que je vais me sentir entre bonne mains. Good job Dr. Sioufi, you're the best! Mojo ;)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr Sioufi by a co-worker when I told her about my bad tooth. I had a root canal and crown from my previous dentist and it was infected and painful. I was seen on very short notice by Dr Sioufi and I never looked back. He immediately put me on antibiotics and a few days later removed my fractured tooth and placed bone from a bottle to “fill the damaged bone” left behind after the extraction. I hardly had any pain at all after the extraction and bone graft. He was so gentle and reassuring throughout the entire process. After a few months of healing, he then put an implant to replace my missing tooth. Again, there was no pain whatsoever. A few more weeks of healing and Dr Sioufi then placed the most natural looking and beautiful crown I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t be any happier. Thank you Dr Sioufi, you are incredible and I thank you for allowing me to enjoy chewing normally once again.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Sioufi three years ago, I had to have an emergency root canal treatment. From the first visit I recieved an amazing treatment. Not only my acute issue was treated. But we discussed all what needs to be done. Since then Ive been to Dr.Sioufi's office more than 20 times ( I know i had many issues). Dr.Sioufi is very skilled and knowledgable. He is a perfectionist with a lot of experience. He managed to perform multiple root canal treatments for me with minimal pain during and after treatment. And when i finished all treatments we focused on cosmetics and Im very satisfied Ive never been more happier with the health of my teeth. I can go on and on about how much I respect Dr.Sioufi but I dont want to forget his team. They are very kind and professional. I always get reminder calls for my appointments and never had to wait for more than 5 mins before starting my session. I highly recommend Dr.Sioufi and his team. 5/5

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Docteur Wagdi Sioufi est un très bon dentiste, je le connais depuis a peu prêt un ans. J'ai fait plusieurs service chez lui comme j'ai eu des bons résultats j'ai décider de laisser ce commentaire: 1- J'ai retirer deux dents de sagesse sans avoir de problème, 2- Il ma fait un très bon nettoyage des dents sans avoir mal 3- Et il ma séparer un pont que j'avais sur deux dents (une qui était casse) sans abimer la première dent en traitement la dixième ce qui ma éviter de faire deux nouveau pont et d'économiser du travail et de l'argent. Je suis vraiment satisfaite.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Just like most people that come on RateMds, I was trying to look for the best dentist in order to get some crowns. I did not want to go see just any doctor since it was a big work and it required someone that was very good at what he does considering that I was going to spend a lot of money. Luckily I found Dr Sioufi with the greats reviews I have read from here. I broke my front teeth in half while playing soccer. With no doubt Dr Sioufi was the best option and I could not have been any happier with the work he did on my teeth with the crowns. He is a very patient, understanding and reasonable doctor that will give you his best and honest opinion. He explained to me clearly every step of the way and how things will go through. His work is exceptional and a perfectionist. You can clearly see how much he enjoys his work. I could honestly say, he makes you feel very comfortable and treats you like you’re a member of his own family. Everything went great from installing posts, whitening procedure and setting up temporary ones that looked very good in the meantime that my crowns were getting ready in the lab. I'm very happy with the results and finally getting the perfect beautiful smile and also finding a great doctor that I will be going to see for years to come. I love his office as well, it is right across a Tennis club which is always a great view particularly during the summer. He also has an amazing staff from his dental assistant to his office assistant. They will help you in every way possible. I have already recommended a member of my family and my best friend to Dr.Sioufi. So don’t waste your time and book an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Actually I heard a lot of great thing about Dr. Sioufi but my experience is the best example. When I went to him first time I had a lot of problems in my mout..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am generally very nervous at the dentist, i have only had two dentist in my entire life so when i had to change to a new dentist i was quite nervous. The staf..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service was professional and very efficient. I had two really bad tooth infections and was in excruciating pain. I was given an appointment on very short no..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I love Dr Sioufi's office for it's practical location near Vendome metro and having a beautiful view of a private tennis club. Besides, the office..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "he is ok but nothing special,the prices are to high"

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi est le meilleur! J'ai travaillé pour lui durant une période de trois ans et si ce n'est à cause de mon déménagement à l'extérieur de la région de Mon..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Sioufi by a co-worker when I told her about my bad tooth. I had a root canal and crown from my previous dentist and it was infected and pai..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Sioufi three years ago, I had to have an emergency root canal treatment. From the first visit I recieved an amazing treatment. Not only my ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Docteur Wagdi Sioufi est un très bon dentiste, je le connais depuis a peu prêt un ans. J'ai fait plusieurs service chez lui comme j'ai eu des bons résultats j'..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just like most people that come on RateMds, I was trying to look for the best dentist in order to get some crowns. I did not want to go see just any doctor sinc..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's for over 15 years now and I cannot imagine going anywhere else! Dr. Sioufi is an extremely competent and caring dent..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had two crowns on my front two teeth replaced by Dr. Sioufi after breaking both of them at the same time. I have always had problems with having my ..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to have a tooth extraction, and, having had my wisdom teeth removed previously at a different clinic, I was terrified. Dr. Wagdi and his staff made my v..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very expensive, rips off his patients. He wants to keep them as long as he can so he can make more money. Not recommended at all."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Sioufi for more years than I can remember, it just be at least 20 years now. He has always taken care of me and my family with the best po..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All of these comments seems fake they all keep repeating the same thing in french and in english from all of these comments 3 of them didn't rate them 5 stars a..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients of Dr Sioufi for about 15 years. I had worked for a well known Mouth Reconstruction Oral Surgeon, Dr John Vincelli, many year..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi is an exceptional dentist and surgeon. My first visit was an emergency and I was in a great deal of pain. He took excellent care of me. Consequent..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist!Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "J'ai pris un rendez-vous avec Dr.Sioufi en faisant confiance au rate obtenu sur le site ratemds.com. Malheuresement - Il a endommagé un dent de ma conjoint..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed an emergency root canal treatment and was lucky to find him!"

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis un patient récent du Dr. Sioufi et j'aimerais exprimer mon entière satisfaction à son égard. J'ai été impressionné par son professionnalisme , son sav..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you walk into dr Sioufi's office automatically feel a walm welcome and a family atmosphere . The staff is professional and welcoming but also reassuring i..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "good "

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented. Dr. Sioufi puts patients at ease, explains very clearly the procedures that need to be done. As a new p..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having had a few bad experiences with dentists before, It's such a relief to now be able to count on a dentist as competent, knowledgeable and thorough as Dr. S..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 10 years and have only positive things to say. Dr Siouffi is excellent, as are his staff. I have had considerable work done, from r..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist! Knowledgable, caring, punctual and to the point. A true professional! He identifies problems and solves them in the most efficient way. He ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Dr. Wagdi Sioufi and his team are a true find for me and my wife. His deep sense of caring is obvious in his interactions with you. Him and h..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was in Montreal on business and was in need of emergency care. A friend recommended me Dr. Sioufi and said he was the best. Not only did I get his assistance ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sioufi is the best doctor I don't have words to describe how best he is. He knows his work very well,he took his time to listen to me and examine my problems..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have had in my life. I'm brazilian and already had several challenging dentist in the past, but Dr. Sioufi always impresses me with his professio..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi is a great dentist! I first saw him because I had severe pain in a molar. He quickly diagnosed it and gave me the news - I had a cracked tooth and ne..."

October 8, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "202" to "Suite 202".

September 8, 2014
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

September 28, 2013