Ratings for Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

Nous avons été référés par une amie , mon mari et moi, et nous ne l'avons pas regretté... Dr Sioufi est une personne extrêmement attachante et très proche de ses clients. Il est positif, enthousiaste et compétent! Il sait de quoi il parle. On est bien accueilli et traité respecteusement par son personnel. Je ne peux pas ne pas mentionner la question de l'hygiène et de la propreté des lieux. Ses conseils sont pratiques et quand on est sous sa lampe, on ne sent pas le temps passer (même si la bouche est grande ouverte!) Il trouve toujours le meilleur moyen pour nous soulager. En prime, une superbe vue sur les terrains de tennis!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr Soufi's for many years and have always had the best care. The entire experience is extremely pleasant from the reception to the chair. He always makes sure we know every option for our budget and only recommends what is absolutely necessary. Walking in to his office is like visiting with friends. His staff is so personable and caring! I would recomend Dr. Soufi to everyone, you'll absolutely love going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Sioufi has been my dentist for at least 30 years! Affable , knowledgable , I have full confidence in his practice . Staff are remarkable. Appointments are flexible and handled with complete professionalism . Love my dentist!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am so fortunate to have been referred to Dr Sioufi for dental implants. From the first visit it was clear that I was dealing with a true professional and someone who does not compromise when it comes to quality. He explained the entire process in detail starting with the CT scan. The surgery went extremely well with almost no pain nor swelling. Several weeks later my beautiful new crowns were installed and I finally have full chewing on both sides of my mouth now. I couldn't be any happier with the end result. Dr Sioufi is a perfectionist with a humorous personality and compassion towards his patients. I have recommendeded him to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr Sioufi for your patience, excellence and humanity.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I'm a relatively new patient of Dr. Sioufi , he was recommended to me by another patient of his late last year. In the past 30 years I had many horror stories with dentists and was terrified of having to go see yet another dentist. I needed a lot of dental work done and what my former dentist had suggested would cost a small fortune and I felt uncomfortable with the whole process. Out of desperation I made an appointment and went to see Dr. Sioufi for another opinion. He was professional, caring , honest and even funny. He gave me an honest assessment and we worked out a plan to deal with my dental care that is very suitable to my needs. I completely trust his professional judgement and his skills. My family are now all under his care for their dental health. He is competent , skilled and professional.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr Sioufi after a terrible experience with another dentist. Dr Sioufi fixed my issues to my complete satisfaction and has had my trust ever since. It has been a few years now and have also brought my wife for her complete dental care. We are exceptionally satisfied with his professionalism, personable character and of course, end results. His staff is second to none and easy to interact with. I have recommended Dr Sioufi to many others.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Sioufi has been my dentist for 20 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is professional and very knowledgeable in his field. His team is welcoming and friendly. I have recommended him to other people and I always get good feedback.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr Sioufi and came into the office dreading what I always dread; the dentist and his tools. I had root canals to be done and I can happily say that Dr Sioufi and his staff are truly great. I did not feel a thing and they all helped making the experience a positive one. Thank you to my new dentist :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have to travel very far to be treated by Dr Sioufi but it is truly worth it and no matter how far I lived I would still go see him. He is a very honest, caring and skilled professional. He has literally changed my life around since I started seeing him for the care of my severe gum disease. Now I have all my missing teeth back with implants. My gum disease is completely under control and I actually enjoy going for my regular cleaning and check-ups. I very highly recommend him and his wonderful team. Thank you for saving my pride and my smile!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Un grand merci a docteur Sioufi et son equipe!!Il vient de me sauver deux dents .Soyez certain que docteur Sioufi fera tout pour vous sauver de l'argent.Son soucis majeur et votre santé.Je vous le recommande fortement!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)