Ratings for Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

I have been Dr. Sioufi's patient for 18 years now. Well, what can you say after so many appointments? To like you dentist sounds a little bit masochistic to me (who likes to get his/her teeth drilled, extracted, replaced, etc.?). So, there must be some other reasons for going back. My reason is that I found a true professional with an amazing staff, a doctor who cares, knows his job, and this is a rare commodity one don't want to lose. A special mention for Dr. Sioufi's team and more specifically for the amazing Giselle (no wonder an opera was written for her ;o). Nae Alecu

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr Sioufi est le meuilleur dentiste que j'ai eu a date,il vient de me sauvé trois dents!!Je ne saurais assez vous remercier Dr.Sioufi pour votre excellent travail ,votre patience et votre gentillesse.A gros merci aussi a votre assistante Gisele .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I am one of Dr Sioufi's senior patients who appreciates so much the time he takes to attend to my numerous, and at times, difficult situations. I have had a lot of dental work done in my lifetime and find that Dr Sioufi is indeed a professional as well as a human being! He is very understanding and patient as he listens to and answers my many questions and concerns. Whether it is fillings, or crowns or root canals, his work is meticulous. I am very pleased to have Dr Sioufi's expertise and am grateful that I found him! A big thank you to his staff who are warm and genuinely concerned for me.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I just had major implant and dental worl completed at Dr Sioufi's office and I truly couldn't be any happier. Everything was done to perfection and was completed on time and within my budget. He is a true master of his profession and that explains why he has such a busy practice. His staff is also wonderful and helpful. I love his humour and easy going character. He is a gentleman and I feel privlidged to be his patient. Thank you Dr S.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Sioufi is by far the best dentist I have had thus far and I'm staying at his clinic despite the distance from home after I moved. He is extremely meticulous and highly knowledgable, very honest in his recommendations and is supported by an excellent team. I appreciate how he explains his procedures every step on the way and is always honest about what needs to be done, what to expect and what the risks could be. He happened to be the dentist to correct the mistakes and poor work of my previous one and with minimal ''loss''. I am extremely pleased to have him as my dentist and recommended him to all my friends and family. His dental hygienist Janelle is also the best I have encountered and he has an excellent dental assistant and a very efficient secretary. Keep up the great work and thanks for your dedication. SS

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sioufi for over 25 yrs and all my family goes to him. His works on all my crowns and implants have been excellent and still in good shape after decades. My first crown was done almost 23 yrs ago and still in great shape! I just finished an implant in January 2017 and starting another one now. His diagnosis has always been right on and his work and end results have been excellent. He is very knowledgeable on various aspects of dentistry. He has a down-to-earth, friendly, and professional attitude that put you at ease. As an inquisitive and curious patient (engineer) I often ask a lot of questions and he always offer to explain the procedures and his approach and why he does one thing over another. He always seeks best practices and new technologies in his field and he is proud to mention that to the patient. The best thing for me is that he does everything needed on a tooth himself and does not need to send me to another dentist. This way the cost is also lower! His office, although not spacious, is well organized, clean, and comfortable and fresh! He is also supported by very qualified and professional staff and assistants that make the difference! Definitely a recommended dentist!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Sioufi is the best dentist that I've ever had, and I've stayed with him for over 12 years, even if it's a 45-minute drive from my home. He is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, gentle, honest, and highly competent. Also he is up to date with the latest technology. Office visits are always pleasant, the appointments are always on time and the staff treat me like a family! I have done a lot of dental work. extractions, implant, crowns, root canal .... all done to perfection. And best of all, I never had to go back for the same (repeat) dental work. So,If you want the best dentist, no need to look further! I highly recommend him! Mike B

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

A few years ago I took a chance and switched dentist. Visiting a dentist for me was very stressful. Since my first visit with Dr. Sioufi, I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and attentive to his patients. His sense of humour, professionalism and especially his attention to detail reassures me every time I visit his office. His staff is always nice and makes me feel welcome at every visit. I also like the fact that his state of the art equipment and tools makes me feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. Thank you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

What a soft touch this dentist has! I had a difficult filling done this week - it was deep and between 2 teeth. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure and best of all, the recovery was quick. With other dentists, I had experienced face soreness and mouth pain ( I am quite sensitive) but with Dr. Sioufi, within a few hours it was as though I hadn't had any work done. All of the office staff were super friendly and welcoming and I would definitely recommend this doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dealing with Dr Sioufi and his office is an absolute pleasure. My family and myself have been a patient of the clinic for more than 15 years and are very satisfied. The Doctor is a young, energetic, friendly and a very qualified professional in multiple types of interventions including complex ones . His equipments are always state of the art, and his staff very skilled at assisting the various needs a patient may have. If you are in need of great , complete and one stop dental service you will not be Dissapointed. Patrick S

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)