Ratings for Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

What a soft touch this dentist has! I had a difficult filling done this week - it was deep and between 2 teeth. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure and best of all, the recovery was quick. With other dentists, I had experienced face soreness and mouth pain ( I am quite sensitive) but with Dr. Sioufi, within a few hours it was as though I hadn't had any work done. All of the office staff were super friendly and welcoming and I would definitely recommend this doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dealing with Dr Sioufi and his office is an absolute pleasure. My family and myself have been a patient of the clinic for more than 15 years and are very satisfied. The Doctor is a young, energetic, friendly and a very qualified professional in multiple types of interventions including complex ones . His equipments are always state of the art, and his staff very skilled at assisting the various needs a patient may have. If you are in need of great , complete and one stop dental service you will not be Dissapointed. Patrick S

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Soufi is very professional, efficient, caring and competent. He is always very friendly and make me smile when I come to his office. He is our favourite family dentist and I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for 5* service. He has the most amazing staff!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Sioufi for many years. He keeps up to date with new procedures and materials. He'll fix what you need fixed, but won't do any unessary procedures, which I appreciate since I don't have insurance. Over the years I have had a one root canal done, a few cavities, fixed a chipped front tooth, and have replaced all my old mercury fillings. All without any problebs. Over all a positive experience and would recomend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Sioufi's professionalism and concern for his patients' oral health is truly beyond compare. With friendly staff and a great, welcoming environment, there is no way I couldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Highest Recommendation to Dr. Wagdi Sioufi including the complete staff at 5122 rue Sherbrooke ouest, #202, Montreal, Quebec. Tel# 514-369-0657. A dentist beyond excellence - "can do it all", no need to see different dental specialists for different dental issues! No pain or problems with our extractions (both my husband and I had same issue) and Dr. Sioufi goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you understand what you should do with your teeth and mouth so you do not have future health risks. I found him to be very professional and truly caring about our oral health. Extremely attentive and concerned! Dr. Sioufi takes the necessary time to explain all the procedures and he will make sure that you understand and feel comfortable with the process. From our very first visit at the office, We were made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the office itself. Dr. Sioufi inspires the utmost confidence by "his" beautiful smile which is so wide that it seems apt to describe it as extending "from sea to shining sea" and by his impressive wealth of knowledge, skill and professionalism. We are very grateful to our good friend that has recommended us to Dr. Sioufi and we want to recommend him to others! Our sincere recommendation and reference to all is to go visit Dr. Wagdi Sioufi, my favorite dentist, especially if you are going through dental discomfort or problems.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Sioufi by a family friend when I needed implants to replace an old bridge, my first visit impressed me starting with the reception/assistant Mrs. Afro, who is charming and friendly by the way, then I met Dr. Sioufi who came out to meet me in person, after the thorough exam and recommendations he explained in detail what the best procedure was for my situation, he made it so simple to absorb and make an informative decision by me to start right away, as my job was with the public and what was necessary to avoid any discomfort during the months to come. I should say without hesitation that the professional work that I had not only proved the best choice I had made, but got my husband, daughter and her friends be Dr. Sioufi's patients as well, for regular dental cleaning, to other dental works. Last year I needed new procedures for a bridge, implant which was done before the end of December 2016, so far I could say he has been very accommodating with the whole process as I have retired since a few years, and never intended to change my highly esteemed dentist with one very close to home. I highly recommend Dr. Sioufi for implants and any other dental professional treatments you would need, thanks Dr. Sioufi .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

After being terrified of going to the dentist for years, I chose to go see Dr. Sioufi after reading the positive comments on RateMd. And i'm glad I did. I had to get an implant done and I didn't want just any dentist to do it. At the consultation, he explained everything to me, he was honest about the two different options I had and accommodated me when I needed an appointment the week after (even though he was booked!) As soon as I went into the operating room, he asked if I was cold and covered me with a big comfy blanket, turned off the lights while my Ativan was kicking in, put some music on for me and left me there so I can relax before the surgery. I felt so taken care of, it relieved some of my anxiety. He then came back with his assistant (which is great btw). I have gag reflex and not once did I feel I had saliva at the end of my throat because she took care of the succion part very well. They both work together as a team and I didn't feel too nervous. Of course it was a bit uncomfortable (pulling of teeth and bone graft) but the procedure went very well. The next day his receptionist/assistant called me to follow-up and make sure that i'm ok. Very professional team :) I will be back next week and then for part 2 and 3 of my implant procedure. I'm glad I chose Dr. Wagdi Sioufi and his team!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Sioufi is not only a dentist but a master of art. He does an amazing job and he treats you like a friend. Everyone I refer to him always thank me so much for his excellent work.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been a steadfast client of Dr. Sioufi for over twenty years. A visit to his clinic begins with very pleasant staff always genuinely happy to greet you. The clinic itself is tastefully decorated, warm and inviting, with plenty of current reading material available for perusing in case you have arrived early. As with all the staff, the dental hygenist has clearly been chosen by Dr. Sioufi for her skills and the attention she accords from start to finish. To properly convey Dr. Sioufi's prowess as a dentist is difficult in such a short space. However, it is imperative to understand his high level of knowledge and his persistent striving for excellence. This will be clearly evident on your very first consultation with Dr. Sioufi. He is attentive and takes the time to answer any of your queries and to explain the diagnosis as well as the best way to proceed. All procedures are carried out with meticulousness and minimal pain. When my mother was injured during a car accident, Dr. Sioufi quickly assessed the situation and began treatment. In a few visits, my mother's teeth were restored with great success. When I compare the actual work done by Dr. Sioufi to my previous dentist, it is no contest. It is obvious that Dr. Sioufi takes pride in his work and that he is a perfectionist who keeps up with the latest techniques and technology for the benefit of the patient. If you want the BEST CARE for your dental needs, I strongly assure you that Dr. Sioufi is your BEST choice !

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup