You may also like

Rate Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Ratings

My family and I have been patients of Dr Sioufi for about 15 years. I had worked for a well known Mouth Reconstruction Oral Surgeon, Dr John Vincelli, many years ago, and was pretty informed about the modern day techniques dental work entail when I went to Dr. Sioufi. He had been highly recommended to me. He is extremely good at his profession, and he has a wonderful well trained staff . He is very very capable of dealing with every dental crisis that may arise, and tells you in advance what the pros and cons are of each situation. He will try to accommodate you as best he can by giving you the latest options from the most frugal to the best in an honest way.I would recommend him and anyone working with him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Sioufi is an exceptional dentist and surgeon. My first visit was an emergency and I was in a great deal of pain. He took excellent care of me. Consequently I have been a patient for over 5 years. During that time, I have had some complicated procedures, with great results. Dr. S'oufi is extremely competent, up on the latest, has a great deal of experience and is a perfectionist. I really appreciate how he has always taken the time to explain every step of a procedure (what he is going to do and why) and what I should expect. This kind of preparation re-assures me each time, that I am in good hands, and my anxiety just dissipates . Dr. Sioufi has also always told me to let him know if I feel any pain during a procedure, but I never have. I am also very impressed by his commitment to answer an endless list of questions, and how he does not allow you to leave until he is satisfied that the questions have been properly answered. Dr. Sioufi's staff reflect him. Not only is everyone in the office very professional and punctual, but they are pleasant and accommodating. Though a trip to the dentist is not something I really look forward to, at least when it comes to Dr. Sioufi and his team, I know it will be a positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Excellent dentist!Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

J'ai pris un rendez-vous avec Dr.Sioufi en faisant confiance au rate obtenu sur le site ratemds.com. Malheuresement
- Il a endommagé un dent de ma conjoint .
- Nous avons eu une infection suite a la visite ( Moi et ma conjointe )
- Les traitement proposés toutes des couronnes a 1400 $ alors suite a une visite d'un autre dentiste il nous a proposé plus d'option et en plus une couronne au prix de 1160$ ( Grande difference ) ( J'ai les preuves ) .
- Un nettoyage et detetrage 260$ + (200$ pour 1 heure de plus inutile ) = 460 $ Le plus cher .
que tu peux trouver
- Extraction de dent a 271$ + 65$ = 336 $ alors meme code acte complete au carrefour dentaire de montreal a seulement 165 $.
- La secretaire m'informe qu il est pas obligé de suivre le guide de tarif de l ordre des dentistes , car c'est seulement un guide pour eux et ils peuvent charger ce qu ils veulent .
- C'est mon experience avec ce dentiste .
- A date , je suis avec un autre dentiste et je suis tellement satisfait

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2838419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I needed an emergency root canal treatment and was lucky to find him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2837080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Je suis un patient récent du Dr. Sioufi et j'aimerais exprimer mon entière satisfaction à son égard.
J'ai été impressionné par son professionnalisme , son savoir-faire, et ses compétences. Il est à la fine pointe de la technologie et prend bien son temps pour tout expliquer ce qu'il fait. Son soucie pour le bien-être de ses patients est incomparable. Ses recommandations sont conservatrices et il ne vous fera dépenser inutilement.
Si vous rechercher un dentiste présentement, je vous recommande fortement le Dr. Sioufi, un des meilleurs dentistes que j'ai connu.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2773276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

When you walk into dr Sioufi's office automatically feel a walm welcome and a family atmosphere . The staff is professional and welcoming but also reassuring in regards to any fears that may I may have! They are all accomodating and Dr Sioufi himself is a perfectionist that takes pride in his work and his knowledge of dentistry! He never compromises, hes very explicatory and informative! A sure bet for a great dentist!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2771586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented. Dr. Sioufi puts patients at ease, explains very clearly the procedures that need to be done. As a new patient, he surpassed all my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Sioufi

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Having had a few bad experiences with dentists before, It's such a relief to now be able to count on a dentist as competent, knowledgeable and thorough as Dr. Sioufi. He's the designated dentist for our whole family and we recommend him to everyone in search of a good dentist in Montreal. He takes the time to answer all our questions (and we have many!), which is hugely appreciated. The staff is also very competent and courteous. You can tell they are people who work well together. They definitely make the trips to the dentist less painful!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2749986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I've been a patient for over 10 years and have only positive things to say. Dr Siouffi is excellent, as are his staff. I have had considerable work done, from root canals to implants and wouldn't go anywhere else. I am always very confident in the level of care I will receive and the success of the outcome. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2713365].votes_count ]]