Ratings for Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

Dr. Sioufi is by far the best dentist I have had thus far and I'm staying at his clinic despite the distance from home after I moved. He is extremely meticulous and highly knowledgable, very honest in his recommendations and is supported by an excellent team. I appreciate how he explains his procedures every step on the way and is always honest about what needs to be done, what to expect and what the risks could be. He happened to be the dentist to correct the mistakes and poor work of my previous one and with minimal ''loss''. I am extremely pleased to have him as my dentist and recommended him to all my friends and family. His dental hygienist Janelle is also the best I have encountered and he has an excellent dental assistant and a very efficient secretary. Keep up the great work and thanks for your dedication. SS

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sioufi for over 25 yrs and all my family goes to him. His works on all my crowns and implants have been excellent and still in good shape after decades. My first crown was done almost 23 yrs ago and still in great shape! I just finished an implant in January 2017 and starting another one now. His diagnosis has always been right on and his work and end results have been excellent. He is very knowledgeable on various aspects of dentistry. He has a down-to-earth, friendly, and professional attitude that put you at ease. As an inquisitive and curious patient (engineer) I often ask a lot of questions and he always offer to explain the procedures and his approach and why he does one thing over another. He always seeks best practices and new technologies in his field and he is proud to mention that to the patient. The best thing for me is that he does everything needed on a tooth himself and does not need to send me to another dentist. This way the cost is also lower! His office, although not spacious, is well organized, clean, and comfortable and fresh! He is also supported by very qualified and professional staff and assistants that make the difference! Definitely a recommended dentist!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Sioufi is the best dentist that I've ever had, and I've stayed with him for over 12 years, even if it's a 45-minute drive from my home. He is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, gentle, honest, and highly competent. Also he is up to date with the latest technology. Office visits are always pleasant, the appointments are always on time and the staff treat me like a family! I have done a lot of dental work. extractions, implant, crowns, root canal .... all done to perfection. And best of all, I never had to go back for the same (repeat) dental work. So,If you want the best dentist, no need to look further! I highly recommend him! Mike B

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

A few years ago I took a chance and switched dentist. Visiting a dentist for me was very stressful. Since my first visit with Dr. Sioufi, I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and attentive to his patients. His sense of humour, professionalism and especially his attention to detail reassures me every time I visit his office. His staff is always nice and makes me feel welcome at every visit. I also like the fact that his state of the art equipment and tools makes me feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. Thank you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

What a soft touch this dentist has! I had a difficult filling done this week - it was deep and between 2 teeth. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure and best of all, the recovery was quick. With other dentists, I had experienced face soreness and mouth pain ( I am quite sensitive) but with Dr. Sioufi, within a few hours it was as though I hadn't had any work done. All of the office staff were super friendly and welcoming and I would definitely recommend this doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dealing with Dr Sioufi and his office is an absolute pleasure. My family and myself have been a patient of the clinic for more than 15 years and are very satisfied. The Doctor is a young, energetic, friendly and a very qualified professional in multiple types of interventions including complex ones . His equipments are always state of the art, and his staff very skilled at assisting the various needs a patient may have. If you are in need of great , complete and one stop dental service you will not be Dissapointed. Patrick S

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Soufi is very professional, efficient, caring and competent. He is always very friendly and make me smile when I come to his office. He is our favourite family dentist and I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for 5* service. He has the most amazing staff!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Sioufi for many years. He keeps up to date with new procedures and materials. He'll fix what you need fixed, but won't do any unessary procedures, which I appreciate since I don't have insurance. Over the years I have had a one root canal done, a few cavities, fixed a chipped front tooth, and have replaced all my old mercury fillings. All without any problebs. Over all a positive experience and would recomend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Sioufi's professionalism and concern for his patients' oral health is truly beyond compare. With friendly staff and a great, welcoming environment, there is no way I couldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Highest Recommendation to Dr. Wagdi Sioufi including the complete staff at 5122 rue Sherbrooke ouest, #202, Montreal, Quebec. Tel# 514-369-0657. A dentist beyond excellence - "can do it all", no need to see different dental specialists for different dental issues! No pain or problems with our extractions (both my husband and I had same issue) and Dr. Sioufi goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you understand what you should do with your teeth and mouth so you do not have future health risks. I found him to be very professional and truly caring about our oral health. Extremely attentive and concerned! Dr. Sioufi takes the necessary time to explain all the procedures and he will make sure that you understand and feel comfortable with the process. From our very first visit at the office, We were made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the office itself. Dr. Sioufi inspires the utmost confidence by "his" beautiful smile which is so wide that it seems apt to describe it as extending "from sea to shining sea" and by his impressive wealth of knowledge, skill and professionalism. We are very grateful to our good friend that has recommended us to Dr. Sioufi and we want to recommend him to others! Our sincere recommendation and reference to all is to go visit Dr. Wagdi Sioufi, my favorite dentist, especially if you are going through dental discomfort or problems.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)