You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

Dr. Sioufi has been my dentist for 20 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is professional and very knowledgeable in his field. His team is welcoming and friendly. I have recommended him to other people and I always get good feedback.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr Sioufi and came into the office dreading what I always dread; the dentist and his tools. I had root canals to be done and I can happily say that Dr Sioufi and his staff are truly great. I did not feel a thing and they all helped making the experience a positive one. Thank you to my new dentist :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have to travel very far to be treated by Dr Sioufi but it is truly worth it and no matter how far I lived I would still go see him. He is a very honest, caring and skilled professional. He has literally changed my life around since I started seeing him for the care of my severe gum disease. Now I have all my missing teeth back with implants. My gum disease is completely under control and I actually enjoy going for my regular cleaning and check-ups. I very highly recommend him and his wonderful team. Thank you for saving my pride and my smile!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Un grand merci a docteur Sioufi et son equipe!!Il vient de me sauver deux dents .Soyez certain que docteur Sioufi fera tout pour vous sauver de l'argent.Son soucis majeur et votre santé.Je vous le recommande fortement!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I've never felt more welcomed in a dentists office as I felt in dr sioufis clinic.. I was referred to him by a friend of mine and I've been recommending him for everyone who is looking for a dentist.. He discussed the treatment plan with me and made his best to do the minimal dental work ever.. Not to mention that he has very practical hands that you won't feel much pain after any procedure.. I would defiantly continue on recommending him for anyone who wants to be in safe hands

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Sioufi for many years and have always been greatly satisfied with the work he has done on my teeth. He is a dental surgeon, not just a dentist, and he has done root canals and extractions and has installed crowns and implants for me. He discusses procedures in advance in detail with me and answers all my many questions. He keeps himself completely up to date on improved procedures, and his work area is furnished with all the latest technical equipment. He is a perfectionist at getting things done right and to my satisfaction. His dental assistants have all been excellent, and his office assistant is smart, friendly, and always helpful in arranging an appoinment in all circumstances. I strongly recommend Dr. Sioufi, and his staff, to anyone looking for an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

In simple language, Dr. Sioufi is by far the most suitable dental surgeon for someone with my fussy inclination. I never experience much discomfort and my visits always take on an air of humour and curious interest in the up-to-date technologies employed in his clinic. He's to be recommended to everyone seeking superior care for their teeth.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi runs a professional office with great staff that makes going to the dentist fun. He and his team define perfection in dentistry and are very knowledgeable on the happenings in the dental business. I love going to Dr. Sioufi's office early, chatting with his wonderful associate Aphro who is an absolute sweetheart, and then discussing with Dr. Sioufi as well while my teeth get the treatment they deserve. I would recommend this office to anyone who cares about their teeth!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I was always horrified of going to the dentist. However, ever since I've been seeing Dr Sioufi I literally fall asleep in the dental chair as he works in my mouth! He is so incredibly skilled that I never feel any pain and have always had great experiences and great results. He has done several root canals, crowns and two implants and my teeth are now better than when I was in my 20's. Dr Sioufi is super skilled, confident, reassuring and a perfectionist. He is so critical of his work and always strives to make me happy. I am a very fussy patient and believe me, I think he is even fussier than I am. I love his office and his staff. If you're looking for the top Montreal dentist them Dr Sioufi is your guy. Thank you Dr Sioufi and staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Actually I heard a lot of great thing about Dr. Sioufi but my experience is the best example. When I went to him first time I had a lot of problems in my mouth and l have phobia from the Dintest as its my biggest fear in my life. He relive my fear and let me feel better and calm. About my teeth all the pain now go away I feel better .l hope for him all the best thing from all of my heart . Dr.Sioufi you are the best doctor. Thank you for your support . Alyaa

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1992)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi has been my dentist for 20 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is professional and very knowledgeable in his field. His team is welcoming an..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of Dr Sioufi and came into the office dreading what I always dread; the dentist and his tools. I had root canals to be done and I can happil..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to travel very far to be treated by Dr Sioufi but it is truly worth it and no matter how far I lived I would still go see him. He is a very honest, carin..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Un grand merci a docteur Sioufi et son equipe!!Il vient de me sauver deux dents .Soyez certain que docteur Sioufi fera tout pour vous sauver de l'argent.Son sou..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never felt more welcomed in a dentists office as I felt in dr sioufis clinic.. I was referred to him by a friend of mine and I've been recommending him for..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr. Sioufi for many years and have always been greatly satisfied with the work he has done on my teeth. He is a dental surgeon, not just a denti..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In simple language, Dr. Sioufi is by far the most suitable dental surgeon for someone with my fussy inclination. I never experience much discomfort and my visit..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wagdi Sioufi runs a professional office with great staff that makes going to the dentist fun. He and his team define perfection in dentistry and are very kn..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was always horrified of going to the dentist. However, ever since I've been seeing Dr Sioufi I literally fall asleep in the dental chair as he works in my mou..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Actually I heard a lot of great thing about Dr. Sioufi but my experience is the best example. When I went to him first time I had a lot of problems in my mout..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am generally very nervous at the dentist, i have only had two dentist in my entire life so when i had to change to a new dentist i was quite nervous. The staf..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service was professional and very efficient. I had two really bad tooth infections and was in excruciating pain. I was given an appointment on very short no..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I love Dr Sioufi's office for it's practical location near Vendome metro and having a beautiful view of a private tennis club. Besides, the office..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "he is ok but nothing special,the prices are to high"

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi est le meilleur! J'ai travaillé pour lui durant une période de trois ans et si ce n'est à cause de mon déménagement à l'extérieur de la région de Mon..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Sioufi by a co-worker when I told her about my bad tooth. I had a root canal and crown from my previous dentist and it was infected and pai..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Sioufi three years ago, I had to have an emergency root canal treatment. From the first visit I recieved an amazing treatment. Not only my ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Docteur Wagdi Sioufi est un très bon dentiste, je le connais depuis a peu prêt un ans. J'ai fait plusieurs service chez lui comme j'ai eu des bons résultats j'..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just like most people that come on RateMds, I was trying to look for the best dentist in order to get some crowns. I did not want to go see just any doctor sinc..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's for over 15 years now and I cannot imagine going anywhere else! Dr. Sioufi is an extremely competent and caring dent..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had two crowns on my front two teeth replaced by Dr. Sioufi after breaking both of them at the same time. I have always had problems with having my ..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to have a tooth extraction, and, having had my wisdom teeth removed previously at a different clinic, I was terrified. Dr. Wagdi and his staff made my v..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very expensive, rips off his patients. He wants to keep them as long as he can so he can make more money. Not recommended at all."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Sioufi for more years than I can remember, it just be at least 20 years now. He has always taken care of me and my family with the best po..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All of these comments seems fake they all keep repeating the same thing in french and in english from all of these comments 3 of them didn't rate them 5 stars a..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients of Dr Sioufi for about 15 years. I had worked for a well known Mouth Reconstruction Oral Surgeon, Dr John Vincelli, many year..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi is an exceptional dentist and surgeon. My first visit was an emergency and I was in a great deal of pain. He took excellent care of me. Consequent..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist!Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "J'ai pris un rendez-vous avec Dr.Sioufi en faisant confiance au rate obtenu sur le site ratemds.com. Malheuresement - Il a endommagé un dent de ma conjoint..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed an emergency root canal treatment and was lucky to find him!"

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis un patient récent du Dr. Sioufi et j'aimerais exprimer mon entière satisfaction à son égard. J'ai été impressionné par son professionnalisme , son sav..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you walk into dr Sioufi's office automatically feel a walm welcome and a family atmosphere . The staff is professional and welcoming but also reassuring i..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "good "

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented. Dr. Sioufi puts patients at ease, explains very clearly the procedures that need to be done. As a new p..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having had a few bad experiences with dentists before, It's such a relief to now be able to count on a dentist as competent, knowledgeable and thorough as Dr. S..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 10 years and have only positive things to say. Dr Siouffi is excellent, as are his staff. I have had considerable work done, from r..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist! Knowledgable, caring, punctual and to the point. A true professional! He identifies problems and solves them in the most efficient way. He ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Dr. Wagdi Sioufi and his team are a true find for me and my wife. His deep sense of caring is obvious in his interactions with you. Him and h..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was in Montreal on business and was in need of emergency care. A friend recommended me Dr. Sioufi and said he was the best. Not only did I get his assistance ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sioufi is the best doctor I don't have words to describe how best he is. He knows his work very well,he took his time to listen to me and examine my problems..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have had in my life. I'm brazilian and already had several challenging dentist in the past, but Dr. Sioufi always impresses me with his professio..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sioufi is a great dentist! I first saw him because I had severe pain in a molar. He quickly diagnosed it and gave me the news - I had a cracked tooth and ne..."

October 8, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "202" to "Suite 202".

September 8, 2014
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

September 28, 2013