Ratings for Dr. David A. Dulabon

By far the WORST doctor I have ever been to! He informed my fiancé (who was going to him by referral due to a poor semen analysis) "um why exactly are you here?" "You were seen by the Cleveland clinic they are far better than me!" After further explaining to HIM why we were there he never looked at the semen analysis or chart. He did a brief exam said "there's no reason for you to be here" he then told me how getting pregnant works and suggested perhaps we "relax" and it will happen. Then suggested we pursue ivf but said he had no idea how succesful it is. It was a complete waste of time and money-and he was right. Cleveland clinic is better.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Horrible, just straight up horrible. Had a persistent problem and he dismissed me after a 45 second examination. Followed up by going to the emergency room who said I have a serious problem. I scheduled 6 different appointments with their office, each time requesting to see a doctor, and each time I was given a nurse practitioner who make me wait over an hour in the exam room to tell me information I could have gotten over the phone or on the internet. Overall, do not go to this office. I wasted hundreds of dollars and could have gotten better treatment from a blind 6 year old who has no limbs, seriously. Probably going to file a malpractice suit anyway. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. David A. Dulabon's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1973)

Commercial Insurance Company