Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Olivier

His genuine passion for what he does and care and concern for the people he helps continues to provide immense comfort and support to my sister and our family in her ongoing battle with cancer. In a time of tremendous turmoil and pain, we have found such peace knowing that she is in the best possible hands of care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Quite simply, he and a medical oncologist from Shands saved my son's life. He truly cares about his patients and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Through-out my son's six month cancer treatment we were never kept waiting for an appointment. The entire staff at Shands Hospital is remarkable. Dr. Olivier is not only a fine doctor but is just plain cool as a person. He takes the time to get to know you as a person and not just a patient with a number. I can't say enough good things about him. I wish I could score him all perfect tens!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Kenneth R. Olivier's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal