Ratings for Dr. Chad A. Hogan

My wife have been VERY PLEASED with Dr. Hogan. He has always taken all the time needed to diagnose and treat any problems. Would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Really feel confident in Dr. Hogan. His Ofc. Mgr. is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He has a sincere passion not only for his medicine but, also for all his patients. They really make you feel like part of a family.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I would never go anywhere else for my family. Dr. Hogan is the absolute best! The staff is also terrific. The Sarvadi Family

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Staff is friendly but not very knowledgeable. My family is very pleased with Dr. Hogan. He also treats my 84 year old mother and she adores him. He always shows concern and is very helpful. Spends all the time needed and is very thorough. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Hogan is in the business of making money. If you want to be treated and retreated, he's the doctor for you. He refuses to give more than 1 refill, ever, including maintenance meds. If you question his methods, you will be immediately discharged from his office. If you complain over the phone, his staff will call your employer and tell on you. He and his staff have lost their once caring attitude and seem to be on a pre-obamacare money grab. He started out wonderful, but he has recently decided that he is God. He does not refer often, prefering to try to treat all ailments, even those that are beyond his scope.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Listens to what I say. Picks up on possible issues. Recommends tests when needed but also recommends no action when none needed. Best family practice doctor I've had.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Hogan for several years. I have been very pleased with his medical knowledge. Furthermore, he and his staff members are very helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Seems like he guessed a lot and does not really know what he is doing. He ridicules patients that come to him with an idea of what might be wrong since he is the doctor and they are just the patients. I know my body better than he does and my concerns should be respected instead of ridiculed!!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

After being giving the wrong shot two years ago I have not seen docotor hogan since only his nurse practioner I have been told he was out of the office when I said I wanted to see My doctor And saw him walking the halls seeing other people the whole time I was there I have had kidney problems and said a ua was very important and called back two weeks later to find out they threw mine away and didn't bother to call back to get another one and improperly billed for it again when I tried to clear that mistake up I was on hold for 20 min then hung up on and called back and they said they would call me back very shortly... Still waiting for that call a day layer

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Chad A. Hogan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental