Ratings for Dr. Jenny C. Chapman

Gives personalized care and spends plenty of time with you (yet you don't have to wait too long at all). I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great doctor! Spent more time with me than my last two doctors.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Chapman truly listens and cares when I am concerned. She takes my insurance which few do in town any more and I appreciate her putting me above the money part of medicine. Sometimes I have a wait but it is usually 20 min or less and she always gives me the time and full attention when she comes in the room with me. We love her and her office!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

We love Dr. Chapman!! She is caring and really listens. She explains everything in a way you can understand. She is great!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Caring physician who actively listens and communicates well.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Chapman has provided kind and compassionate care for me for years. She expanded her hours and availabiltiy with a nurse practioner that has helped with scheduling. Dr. Chapman clearly follows up on all her patients seen by the NP as she contacted us after our appointment to see how we were doing. This doctor is worth her wait!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

This practice has gone downhill fast! You call and the front office lady doesn't answer the phone or if she does she either DOESN'T take the message OR TOTALLY DOESN'T listen to what you are saying and gets it all wrong. Recently I called to change an appointment and they never answered the phone so I went in, see the nurse practitioner (which is an every time thing) and she scheduled to come back Monday for an injection. We go Monday and they didn't have the medicine and tell us to come back Wednesday. Then they tell us we don't need it when in fact we did!!!!! When you go to a hospital for a job or school and they tell you that it's a requirement, IT'S A REQUIREMENT AND YOU NEED IT!!! After going three times and two co-pays and then now you have to go back I think going to a quack walk in clinic I'll get better treatment!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Chapman is a great doctor when she is there and when you can get in to see her. The way the staff works is horrible! Half the time when I leave a message with the girls who answers the phone, by the time (if that) I do get alled back the information given to the doctor/nurse is NOT what I said. I've been looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Fabulous doctor She cares about her patients and treats them with respect. When someone come in with a problem, she and her nurse spend quality time with them. I had a few situations where other docs ignored my concern. She listened carefully and ran several tests. Sure enough. She found the problem and is working with me to get it fixed. If I had any complaint, it would be the length of time it takes to get a call back. But when one has a good doctor, that can be dealt with. LOVE DR CHAPMAN AND HER AWESOME NURSE AQUA

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

DR CHAPMAN IS WONDERFUL AND CARING ALSO HER NURSE AQUA DR CHAPMAN IS VERY CONCERNED WITH YOUR PROBLEMS AND ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS SHE SITS DOWN AND DOES NOT ACT AS THOUGH SHE IS IN A HURRY AND YOU ARE WASTING HER TIME SHE IS VERY CONCERNED

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Jenny C. Chapman's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)