Ratings for Dr. Renee Savoy Harris

A caring doctor. She found my thyroid cancer and got me the care I needed, even though her practice is OB-GYN. She was able to see me at her Satellite office in Central that was so convenient for me. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Harris is the greatest. Brillant surgeon. Wonderful beside manner. Very caring. Delivered both of my children. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

After waiting for long periods of time in the over-crowded waiting area, Dr. Harris RUSHES into the exam room, does a 30 second exam, then as she is backing up towards the door you have exactly 3 seconds to ask her your medical questions before Poof! She is gone. Very callous and inattentive doctor. This is a very high-throughput facility. Whenever we read "Ask your Doctor about.." we think about this doc and how impossible that was. Once we showed up for appointment and told we had been "dropped" as patients because my wife was ill and missed an appointment (even though we did cancel it). Definitely do not recommend this doc.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Great doctor, though I saw Colette more than DR. Harris. *Horrible* office staff!!!!! After the 3rd time I spent the bulk of my day trying to be seen, trying to pay, and trying to schedule my next visit I just gave up. I'm looking for another doctor now with a nicer, more efficient staff!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Very uncaring, always in a hurry I always feel like I'm bothering her--I really think she should look into another profession, because she doesn't do this one justice.Love Collette, I bypass Harris and make my appointments with Collette

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Harris is quick but very intelligent. She doesn't miss anything on exam. She Saved my life after a severe hemorrhage and has always had a wonderful bedside manner. Waiting room always packed but moves. I always receive a call back from nurse with in a few hours. Parking would get a thumbs down but with the new Woman's being built maybe that will change if they move.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Fantastic Doctor. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Renee Savoy Harris's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA