Ratings for Dr. Hanford Ndlovu

Dr.Hank took me on as a patient at 37 weeks pregnant due to an almost deadly error caused by an on call doctor in L&D. He was able to see me the same day and was nothing up outstanding when I was seen by his office. The staff has always been great.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Hank, as he likes to be called, was very unprofessional when I saw him at the office. I had to wait an hour in the waiting room and then he acted rushed when he saw me. He recommended a biopsy which he did without giving me any pain medication and it was very painful. When I returned to see him after only a brief conversation and exam he recommended that I have a vaginal hysterectomy. He did not make any eye contact and he became angry when I had questions about other options for treatment other than surgery. I saw Dr. Amber O'Leary for a second opinion and she put me on hormones which took care of the problem. I am doing great now and she is great!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Hanford Ndlovu is friendly but is not helpful when meaningful questions are asked. He does not explain his comments. In fact, I felt quite nervous due to his brief remarks. Each appointment seemed like a waist of time. The staff responded to me like I am an object. I am looking for a new doctor to deliver my baby. I do not feel comfortable with this practice.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Hanford ndlovu doesnt like to answer questions. Doesnt seem to like to be bothered at home if you start having problems towards the end of your pregancy like i did he doesnt seem to care. he began laughing at my one question that i asked him in the office and it was a serious question. he takes forever to call you back when hes the one on call his answers are very short and not very informative he informs you of things at the very last min or results after the fact good or bad. not an over all good doctor the recieptionist never smile and never seem liek they are willing to help however a few of the nurses back behind and the nurse practioner are very very nice and always willing to help very seldom will you have the nurse practioner if you are pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Ndlovu is a very laid back doctor & has a nice personality. Good bed side manner. He delivered my first child after 3 m/c's. However, I have since experienced another m/c and all they could do was shrug. They are a good facility for regular ob/gyn care but not if you are experiencing RPL or secondary IF. My ratings are soley based on that. I have to also say there office staff are not friendly!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Hanford Ndlovu's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP