Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Kasdan

Dr. Kasdan was very helpful and to the point. Very sharp. This was my first visit and I am impressed with the game plan he put together. Five Stars ***** for Dr. Kasdan & Five Stars for Staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr.Kasdan was rude and dismissive, didn't remember what he prescribed to me, told be to get myself motivated and go back to work, this is after having a concussion and cervical neck sprain. Gave me medrol and 3 PT's. He a disgrace to the profession.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

No bedside manner at all. Went for help to figure out what might be the cause of my issues and rule out anything with my nervous system and was asked what are you here for and basically pushed aside. Did not even examine me. Terrible doctor. Seems he deals with the elderly and judges book by its cover.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Kasdan has a wonderful bedside manner. He was no nonsense and straight to the point. If you want your hand held, this might not be your doctor, however if you want an experienced, intelligent and practical caregiver, he is your doctor. His nurse is an added bonus. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I had concussion from a fall on ice in 2012. Horrible Doctor, I waited almost an hour in excruciating pain for him to tell me in less then a minute that there is no miracle for a concussion. He let me go home with no directions and I didn't have any experience with a concussion, I continued to work, lift, drive etc ... for 6 months until I couldn't take the pain anymore. I found another Doctor and he discovered I had further injury with my eyes and neck which I am still suffering from today.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I'm just going to say it - this so called Doctor was a jerk. Had no interest in my condition, brushed me off, never made an attempt to build any relationship (didn't even introduce himself) or review my symptoms. He also conducted the entire appointment with THE EXAM ROOM DOOR OPEN! Who does that? Please, please read all reviews for this Doctor before you schedule the appointment. The office staff were polite, that was the only positive.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Kasdan was very helpful and knowledgable about everything. Clean nice office and very nice staff!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

dr very arrogant disrespectfull and off the wall with some of his comments did exam without looking at mri results and agravated existing conditions maybe knows his job but 0 people skills when talking to receptionist she plain out lyied to cover doctors behind future paitents beware

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Seems knowledgeable but is rude and dismissing. I left, didn't take any advice and found myself another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

The most UNPROFESSIONAL doctor I have ever seen. Didn't even look me in the face while talking. Treated me like I was mentally deficient. Then, when asking about the most traumatic event in my life, instead of asking me "Were you there when the shooting took place?" he said "You mean *puts his hands up like he's holding an assault rifle* BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM?!" I had to schedule an emergency session with my therapist because of his callousness.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Richard B. Kasdan's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

UnitedHealthcare