Ratings for Dr. Stephen I. Hudis

As a regular patient for 6 years, Dr. Hudis has my complete confidence. So does his staff, very professional. He coordinates with my periodontist and has served me well in two extractions. Informative and very considerate.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Had a complete recapping of my teeth. It was a long process but Dr. Hudis did an excellent job and I get compliments on his work all the time. Anyone looking to have major work done should consider using him. Staff very good and friendly. Simply the best in our area.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

The office staff is friendly and courteous. However, while Dr. Hudis is very knowledgeable, he is also very abrupt during appointments. I have a chronic medical condition that affects my dental health and asked him repeatedly about the healing time involved in implants and did not receive a meaningful answer. His fees are very very high...seek dental care elsewhere!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

The best DDS I have ever had. Most professional, personable, knowledgeable. Excellent in every way. Does not take insurance. Extremely expensive. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Hudis is the best DDS I have ever used. He is a perfectionist. No question is ever unanswered. He is to be considered an artist as well as the consumate medical professional. The office is excellently appointed with the most current equipment. I have never waited more than five minutes for a scheduled appointment. He called me back immediately after an emergency call. Office staff is very polite. Hygienists are excellent. Not for those looking for a cheap dentist-very expensive but worth it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007