Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Wolff

Dr, Wolff showed no concern after telling me I had cancer and the procedure he performed on me almost killed me....I changed Doctors and had a better result !

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Initially, Dr. Wolff and his assistant were informative, professional, responsive to questions, frank, and not at all condescending. Dr. Wolff's demeanor put me at ease right away-- he wasn't empathetic to the point of corniness, but he wasn't a cold robot either-- he was just a kind and professional man. When the time came to receive my procedure (vasectomy), Dr. Wolff and his assistant worked quickly, were responsive to my questions and concerns, and I left feeling secure that the job was done well. Recovering these past few days, I have been very pleasantly surprised by the lack of pain and discomfort. I haven't had to use the pain meds he prescibed as a precaution. Though I realize that a good bit of this can be attributed to luck, and no medical procedure is without risks, I'm certain that Dr. Wolff's experience and skill played a part in my good outcome. I would recommend Dr. Wolff to anyone in my situation. -Craig I.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

kidney stone left for exam has been misplaced by staff. prescription given was later found belonging to another patient. i could go on but they only allow you so much space. However i consider myself lucky to be alive. i complained about stupidity and was told my remarks not appreciated , by way of a letter to secure another doctor, you think

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Doctor did not seem to concerned about well being of patient.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Steven M. Wolff's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Rockledge, FL