Ratings for Dr. Lisa Langenburg

Do not be fooled by the charismatic over caring game. Lost my bloodwork. Found it filed under some elses name.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Langenburg is the best doctor I've ever seen. She is very knowledgeable and experienced, professional and I thoroughly trust her medical opinion. But beyond that, she is the most compassionate and personable doctor I have ever seen. She is my primary care physician, and also my 2 children's doctor. My oldest sin starred seeing her when he was an infant, when his previous pediatrician couldn't figure it why he wasn't growing at the expected rate. Dr. Langenburg took such great care of him, and did enlist the help of specialists where she saw needed. I was always confident that he was in great care. He is perfectly healthy now, and I'm still confident in having him (and the rest of my family) under her care. I will bring every baby I have to her!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr Langenburg is completed amazing. It does take a while of waiting, however, she spends time with me, taking the time to hear my issues and talking me through them. She informs me on the different options I have and uses laymans terms not the medical mumbo jumbo. I walk out of the office feeling well informed and well taken care of. Even with my regular check-ups she is thorough and takes the time to go over what she is doing and why. She truly is an amazing doctor and I feel very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Langenburg she is the very best! She is caring & knowledgeable. She really takes care of her patients. She is my sons pediatrician and my doctor as well! She does it all! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Has always taken the time to listen to me. Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

She is a great doctor but visits to doctor should not take 3 hours. I agree she takes time with patients but unfortunately everyone else has to wait.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

She is the best doctor I have ever seen. Very compassionate and understanding. I just absolutely love her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Always willing to sit down and talk. Not afraid to ask for another opinion from another doctor. Gets a little behind in appointments because she won't rush her patients, she spends lots of time with each one.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2005

Dr. Lisa Langenburg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)