Ratings for Dr. Sheila Perera

Always late. This is the only complaint I have for her. It is frustrating to wait 2+ hours when you have booked an appointment. What is the purpose of booking an appointment then.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

She is very late coming and check patients very late we are waiting for 5 to 6 hours her nurses is very rude

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Literally never on time, and when you do finally see her she gives you 5 minutes and same routine dialog. Avoid at all costs. I wasted 5 years with her before I was properly diagnosed. She does not care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. P is a great doctor. Late but great.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I have been with her for 5 years, and not once she surprised me to be punctual with her appointments

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Sheila Perera is terrible, she disregards her patients and only cares for her benefit. I wasted too much time and will be switching. Each time I have went to her, I have wasted a whole day to find that she has little input and does not care. Please do not waste your time. I wasted 7 years and enough is enough.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Worst doctor in Ontario!! Literally! Find yourself another family physician and please someone report her to the Minister of Health so she can have her medical license revoked. Most horrible doctor and woman I have ever encountered; never on time, greedy and rude. If I could give ZERO stars I would.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Perera has been my doctor now for several years and I love her!! She is very caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She never rushes me out and seems genuinely concerned about your issues. She is detailed in her exams and recommends tests or specialists when required. As noted, with many patients below, yes, expect to wait at least 1 hour to see her, which can be difficult if you try to come on your lunch, but I can't bear to leave. Dr. Perera is amazing and the staff there is great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Worst doctor of life!!!! Don't waste your time, because on her agenda it will be your life time! Never on time or always late for appointments, it's a day affair. I gave her grief for her tardyness and told her I wanted a new doctor, she offfered a referral to someone else if I was unhappy even though I was with her for the last 9 years. Try someone else...

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

She has been my family doctor for years and I absolutely hate it. I literally avoid going to the doctors for months because when you have to see her, you have to make a day out of it. I think it would be a miracle if she ever showed up on time, she always has the same excuse for showing up late which is ridiculous. I never find her helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017