Ratings for Dr. Sheila Perera

Worst doctor in Ontario!! Literally! Find yourself another family physician and please someone report her to the Minister of Health so she can have her medical license revoked. Most horrible doctor and woman I have ever encountered; never on time, greedy and rude. If I could give ZERO stars I would.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Perera has been my doctor now for several years and I love her!! She is very caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She never rushes me out and seems genuinely concerned about your issues. She is detailed in her exams and recommends tests or specialists when required. As noted, with many patients below, yes, expect to wait at least 1 hour to see her, which can be difficult if you try to come on your lunch, but I can't bear to leave. Dr. Perera is amazing and the staff there is great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Worst doctor of life!!!! Don't waste your time, because on her agenda it will be your life time! Never on time or always late for appointments, it's a day affair. I gave her grief for her tardyness and told her I wanted a new doctor, she offfered a referral to someone else if I was unhappy even though I was with her for the last 9 years. Try someone else...

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

She has been my family doctor for years and I absolutely hate it. I literally avoid going to the doctors for months because when you have to see her, you have to make a day out of it. I think it would be a miracle if she ever showed up on time, she always has the same excuse for showing up late which is ridiculous. I never find her helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My Family Doctor for more than 7 years, always a long wait even with appointment. The rest i can't complaint.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. She is very rude and greedy. I went in because I needed a doctor's note at one point. She gave me trouble for giving me a note; she wrote down on the note that I (patient) am claiming that I am sick, which she cannot confirm, which defeated the purpose of the medical note itself. She then charged me $20. I regret paying this incompetent doctor especially considering I had to throw that note out; it was useless after what she had written on it. I also asked for refill for my medication, and went on and on blabbing about how she can write it for me because I was walk-in. Honestly, why the heck even accept walk-ins if this is how you're going to treat them.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Perera's for over 5 years now. I think she is a great doctor and she will order additional tests or refer you to a specialist (if needed!). The ONLY issue I have is time - I try to book the first appointment of the day and I still waiting a ridiculous amount of time. Even for day appointments - still waiting hours on end!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Don't like her .Always late and in a hurry.I switch to another doctor and she asked me for 80 dollars to transfer my 2 year files to the new doctor wich she didn't get from me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Perera's for about five years and couldn't ask for a better doctor! She is so kind and takes her time to listen, unlike my last doctor. Just expect to wait at least an hour and a half in the waiting room, but I always tell myself it's worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013