Ratings for Dr. Terry Poon

Dr Poon is very patient and professional. And he is able to explain clearly on all medical turns. The staff has bad temper sometimes when they have bad mood.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Poon is my family doctor for the past 8 years or so. A youthful doctor at heart, always willing to listen and learn, and kept up with the latest medical technologies. Dr. Poon is fully aware of the limitations of a human body and does not play God. He will explain the limitations of our current medical science, things we know and things we do not know, which happens to be many illnesses without cure. He is warm and compassionate, and always advise good eating habits and regular exercise routines are the best prevention to unwanted illnesses. I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Staff often rude on the phone and poor communicators. Arrived at an appointment early, appointment was not kept by Dr., still waiting a half hour after appointment that was made in the previous month.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Very knowledgeable very good! But super super busy since he is very good.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Poon himself is OK, but this clinic has really terrible staff. Very rude, unhelpful, constantly dwelling on "billing" or "show me your health card". "Pay us first, then maybe we'll deal with your issues later... " Also, the waiting room has very poor air quality. Visit and smell for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Poon has been my family doc for more than 3 yrs, he has been always patient and listened to you, and always been care about you. He is very knowledgeable and very nice /friendly to discuss with you of symptoms or pains.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He has been my family doctor for over 6 yrs now. And he is professional and friendly. I also think he really cares abt his patients. He never rushes out of the room and will re-read files and notes to make sure he has everything covered when talking to me. His office is busy but never hours of wait time.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Poon has been my family doctor since I came to Canada. He's been great from the very first day we met. Patient and personable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Terry ChiChuang Poon has been our family doctor for less than 2 years till we moved to BC. He's very nice and helpful and usually punctual.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Poon he is very helpful and well knowledge( at least better than other I knew ) as a family doctor. Their staff also very helpful and pretty politely ( don't forgot they give us professional service and we are not going to five star hotel! ) There had a lady call Cindy she always help me to make a booking with nice manners.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013