Ratings for Dr. Victor P. Matibag

Put me on two of the same meds and really messed me up

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

This Doctor was not very nice and their office is "not" kid friendly and will not be allowed back to the exam room. My 2 girls had to stay in the waiting room for an 1 and a half alone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Have been going to for 15yrs was the only dr that would help me and treat me for my cond. Is very caring and will take the time he needs to help you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.'s Matibag and Ignacio since 1976 and have always been very happy with the care I receive. They are both compassionate and spend time one on one with me reviewing my past and current records. Dr. Matibag is more serious than Dr. Ignacio, who will joke around with you a little, but both are nothing but professional. These doctors are the best and I appreciate all they have done for me since I was a young girl.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

He was rude, hostile, dismissive. Would not listen to family members. With disdain he called patients symptoms "weird", then rudely commented he was going to send patient for complete psychiatric work-up after being in the office less than 15 minutes. Was only seen because other doctor in office was not in on that day.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Victor P. Matibag's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1957)

Top Hospitals in Scottsburg, IN