Ratings for Dr. Nadini Verma

Dr. Verma is a truly amazing physician. I was struggling with menopausal issues and was met with compassion, extensive knowledge and genuine caring. She really listens and will create a treatment plan that is right for you, drawing on solutions ranging from alternative to cutting edge Western medicine. She is an expert with bioidentical hormone replacement and offers the Mona Lisa Touch treatment which is a hormone free solution for post menopause symptoms. She has given me back quality of life. Dr. Verma is the caliber of physician that is rare and the same can be said of her as a person. I am very grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Verma is one doctor that stays on top of changes that occur in her area of medicine. She is diligent, open-minded, analytical, compassionate and caring. She is also one of the very few OBGYNs that understands the issue of dense-breast tissue. She knows that mammography is not enough for women with dense-breast tissue and recommends an additional automated whole breast ultrasound to find what the mammogram may have missed. She always listens to me and looks at me when I'm talking. She understands that a "connection" with her patients builds trust and respect. Dr. Verma is not only a wonderful doctor but a lovely human being. I'm so grateful to have her as my doctor. Chiqeeta Jameson

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I LOVE DR. VERMA!!! The absolute BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The BEST!! Compassionate, down to earth, lovely, kind, gentle a true gift to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Love, love, love this wonderful, thorough and compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr Verma is amazing. I went for a year undiagnosed with Adrenal Depletion and finally went to see her for a routine exam and she was able to figure out why I was so exhausted 18 months after giving birth. She really saved me. I finally began to feel better under her care. Any woman would be luck to have her as their GYN.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

My absolute favorite, trusted gyn - Dr. Stephanie McClellan in Newport Beach, California - referred me to Dr. Nandini Verma when I needed a doctor in Santa Monica. Now I can honestly say I have two absolute favorite trusted doctors. Like Dr. McClellan, Dr. Verma really stands out when it comes to intelligence, patient care, and clarity. I interviewed a few other obgyns in the area (and even went through a poorly-handled miscarriage with one of them) before asking Dr. McClellan for a referral and thus meeting Dr. Verma. I finally feel like I'm in smart, caring, capable, proactive hands and look forward to being a part of the practice for a long time. Also really appreciate that the staff is nice when I come in or call and will get in touch with Dr. Verma to ask her questions when I have them - always getting back to me within a day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Staff in the billing and appointment department are very rude....doctor spends a short time with you and will charge you and your insurance $$$$$$$$. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

One of the nicest, down to earth, gentle, smart, doctors. Can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Verma has been my doctor for 13 years. She is truly the best ob/gyn in Los Angeles - skilled, reliable, caring and committed. In Dr. Verma's personalized care, you can feel safe and secure that you are being taken very good care of (an extremely hard thing to find in a large city where you so often have to be your own advocate). Dr. Verma came highly recommended and I couldn't have been more fortunate to find her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Nadini Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1975)

Healthcare Select