Ratings for Dr. Dennis H Feldman

Professional, through all, asks many questions, conservative, honest and helpful. Simply the best !! I have been a patient of Dr Feldman for 20 years and under his care I always felt I was in "good hands"

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Feldman is one of the most thorough and knowledgeable gastro I have known. In an age where many doctors are concerned about the number of patients they can treat in a day, Dr. Feldman does not cut corners and takes the time to explain everything in detail. Terrific staff as well.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Feldman is very professional, knowledgeable, concerned, and very through all. i have had stomach issues my whole life, and for the past 15 years, he has been there for me with suggestions, various medications and counseling about what i should eat and what i shouldn't eat. I also finally realized i have to take responsibility for myself, and walk the walk if i am to live a healthy life. 10 stars for Dr. Feldman & his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Feldman is an excellent doctor that I trust as my GI. He has been extremely proactive about handling my IBS and acid reflux. He'll be performing my colonoscopies in the future. While I'm not looking forward to them, I trust his expertise and track record! I really do appreciate that when I visit his office, it's not just about how many procedures/tests they can do and they spend more than 2 minutes getting to know me.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Turned away after waiting over a month because I did not have my credit card/debit card. Refused to treat me without paying and unwilling to work with me (i.e. call in my payment information when I get home). Refused to put that in writing and humiliated me. Spent over an hour filling out their paperwork. The appt. was to discuss a procedure that is life threatening. Seems their new upscale building forces them to charge OUTRAGEOUS fees. The $ amount is ONLY my portion and they will bill the insurance company. All that for a brief discussion! Will go back to my GI doctor who cares MORE about me, trusts that I would not skip out on a payment, and certainly would not turn me away after waiting over a month to get the appointment to begin will. Total waste of time and very upsetting.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

This doctor has terrible bedside manner and made me feel like he did not care about me whatsoever. On some visits he didn't even sit down when he entered the room. Never makes eye contact and treated my like I was unimportant. I'll never go back again. Got a new gastro dr and she is completely opposite. What a nice change after 4 years of abuse.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Both the staff and the doctor are excellent and I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

As is common with doctors, the staff are rude and unhelpful. Why don't doctors see this. The doctor is very knowledgeable, did a careful exam, and answered all my questions. After the procedure, he explained the results and answered my questions. Highly recommended if you need a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Feldman for 3 years. Dr really has no bedside mannor but he knows his field. He will also yell at you if you do not follow his instructions. I hate going to see him but I do because he is the best in the field.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very poorly run office, reports were sent to incorrect office, completely messed up on scheduling of a procedure, blames delays in seeing him on pt when his scheduling procedures are the cause of delays, treats patients with disrespect, thinks he is way better than he is, very cold personality, repeats unnecessary tests. Over all bad bad bad experiences.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Dennis H Feldman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)