Dr. JOSEPH M. Talsky

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. JOSEPH M. Talsky

Dr Talsky is knowledgeable and overall a good doctor. He was great in my delivery! He was almost never on time to my appointments though. I usually was waiting a hour to two hours. He pushed me on inducing but I think that is mostly due to his training but wouldn't back off when I told him I was not comfortable with that (I was not having any medical issues, I was just "overdue"). I will not be going back to him for any future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Great doctor. Had the best delivery I've ever had and a big part of that was Dr. Talsky. He tried his best to give me the delivery I wanted and it worked out beautifully. It's been almost two weeks now and I feel better than I ever have after a delivery. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Good Doctor all in all. He was very nice. He answered my questions always. He was great during the birth, His staff though take forever and one of his nurses kept taking my blood pressure wrong. Every time she would do it, I'd get high numbers, and then they'd get another nurse to do it, I'd get normal numbers. Ditch the dummies and get some new nurses.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Talsky is the most unprofessional doctor I've ever been to. His comments during my appointment were shocking! From comparing a procedure pain level to that of and I qoute "how it feels when black women get their hair done". With an offended look on my face he continued to compare the two using the term Black Women's hair over and over. When I became upset and uncomfortable he said "aww are we getting emotional". He addressed me as Honey until I asked him who he thought he was and told him to address me by my name only. He office is impossible to reach without leaving voice mails that don't get returned for hours. And I hope your not waiting for important test results because you will have to call multiple times before actually getting the answers your looking for. All in all avoid this doctor and his office at all cost.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Very nice doctor & very helpful. I had GD my entire pregnancy and he did an amazing job taking care of me & my baby. He genuinely seemed concerned about any problems I was happening and didn't ignore my questions, which is a problem I've had in the past with other OBGYN's, He was very sweet & gentle before & during the Cesarean and has great bedside manner. I'll definitely be going to him for my next baby.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr Talsky and his staff went above and beyond everyone of my OB visits...they were all very helpful and always willing to answer any questions. Dr Talsky is by far the best OB doctor around! His knowledge of everything is amazing! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful. I was always excited to go to my appointment because of him and his staff! I would recommend Dr Talsky to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

A great doctor. So kind and very knowledgable. He not only helped my sister through her high risk pregnancy, but he has also helped me with mine. He answered my questions and spent as much time with me as needed. Staff is nice and it was quite easy to get an appointment. I would highly recommend him to someone with a risky pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I just started seeing Dr. Talsky about 6 months ago. He is amazing. I wouldn't go to any other obgyn. Best Dr. around!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Talsky is a great doctor. He has helped me take care of health issues behind gynocology. He treats the whole person not just that area. He's very smart and good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I loved Dr. Talsky. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. JOSEPH M. Talsky's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alton, IL