Ratings for Dr. David F. Young

he burned some wards off my hand, three years later, I still have horrible scars.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have always had a great experience at this office over the past 28 years. The doctor is extrememly knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. He is patient with my questions, and is great about followup. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

My experience with this doctor was not very positive. I had an allergy to an oral prescription that he gave me. Very shortly after I took the medication, I was swelling, getting red and itching horribly. I left my work and went to see him at this office in emergency appointment. When he saw me, he said "this is a sunburn, you ought to stay out of the sun!" and he wouldn't believe that I was having a reaction to that medicine. Finally after giving me some demeaning talks, he gave me a prescription to counteract the effects of the drug. While waiting in the pharmacy, I went into shock. I thought that I was going to die, right there at the pharmacy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I have been going to this dermatology clinic for 3 years now. The front office staff cannot manage time nor phone calls. I'm supposed to be on medication for extended periods of time, however, I'm not allowed any refills. The pharmacy tries to fax my refill request over and the office either ends up losing it or ignoring it. Every single month I have to make three calls to the pharmacy and two to the doctor's office before I can get my prescription. The doctor's office always blames the pharmacy. I've had blood tests and those are lost in the fax as well. Big surprise the doctor's office blames the hospital. Wait times are always long over an HOUR. BEWARE!! I just spent 1 hr. 40 minutes waiting just to see the doctor! Who then says the exact opposite of the world-renowned specialist he just sent me to. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES ALWAYS. The only reason I still go here is he is supposedly the only one in the valley that can treat the condition I have.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I went in to have a small incision to remove more of the melanoma. I was given 6 shots to numb the area . It was painful and then he began cutting and the numbness wore off. Then I got 2 more shots . I woke up at 3;30 am in very much pain so waited until they opened to get a pain med called in.The nurse sadi we are busy so it will be later today so take a asprin.My arm is cut deep clear across. This is not a small incision and it hurts. I call back again at noon and she says he is very busy today. I will never go to the Dr again or recommend him to anyone.The nurse says to me we have others that get this and don't complain. I would like to throw her and the Dr down and cut their arm like they did mine and then see if it hurts them.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. David F. Young's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Grants Pass, OR