Ratings for Dr. R. KENNETH Landow

Dont go to..all about money...if you are not satisfied with looking freaky with his botox then it will be your fault and forget about a refund.....

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

What would your reaction be if a doctor said (while you are standing nude in front of him as he inspects your back), "Your weight will kill you before your skin does." I was so stunned, then humiliated, then angry, I couldn't wait to dress and run out there. He spent so little time I had no chance to bring up my dermatological history nor ask questions about my skin. Landow is dismissive, aloof, and condescending; our brief encounter was creepy and frustrating. Now I must restart my search for a caring dermatologist willing to spend more than 5 minutes on a "New Patient - Level 3" exam. It's obvious his practice is built on cosmetic procedures, and he is completely uninterested in helping people medically. Dr. Landow was supposed to do a complete dermatological exam on me, a new patient with concerns about moles and a recent allergic reaction. He spent no more than 5 minutes total in the room, quickly glanced at my skin, and then only reluctantly measured one mole I was concerned about because I kept bringing it up. His disdain was evident as he repeated himself once to me as if I were a child.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Highly recommend! Very satisfied! He's work is excellent and always creates a natural look! Very reasonably priced!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Don't waste your time if there was EVER a ZERO rating deserved it's this guy!! Let me tell you about Landow ( I won't even call him a Dr.) I took my son in to have a couple of moles on his back checked, we didn't know what they were but we were highly concerned. "Landow" walks in the room asked why we were there, I asked that he look at my son's back and tell us what the moles were. He gave a quick glance (maybe 10 seconds) and said "that's nothing come back and see me In 30 years" He was completely dismissive of my son's back and preceded to walk out. I tried to ask him a question about something else he wouldn't look at me as he was walking out and said come back and see me when you have an appointment. He spent a total of 30 seconds with us MAYBE... This man is the most unprofessional, classless, rude jackass i have ever come across.. He has zero people skills, it's all about making money for this man, the more people he sees in one day the better, you figure he spends less than a minute per ' customer" he makes bank ! I hope that nothing ever develops from these moles that could've been prevented. we plan on seeing someone else just to be on the safe side.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

the Worst I have seen in Las Vegas, but there are some ALMOST as bad. This guy is rude, crude and evil. Do not trust him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was very satisfied with my first visit. He and his staff were incredibly friendly and put me at ease and then he informed me of all my options and left me that I had 100% confidence. The results were subtle but so effective and I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Landow (some of you must have seen another doctor since you could not spell his name) for years .but to the point he is been the best at determining my skin issues are one form of skin cancer or another and treating them with the best possible care and results. I highly recommend Dr Landow.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Though, Dr. Landow may be frank as I assume every doctor should be...he also has very articulate and kind bedside manners...meaning: When I go to visit on a regular basis I have many questions and he answers each quickly, specifically, and then we move on to the what needs to be assessed and taken care of then and there...all done in a no nonsense manner. As a professional doctor he still chats about daily life, weather,(I invite with my own questions)as he administers the medicine needed while the nurse waits in the background (and I welcome). If you are looking for a charming magician to magically wave away all your ailments for a pittance he is not the doctor for you. But, if you are in need of someone who will tell you the truth, quite frankly, and not waste your time nor his..then I suggest following him to his new address,as I have.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I can't believe this is the same doctor that I go to...Dr. Landow has always been extremely professional and helpful with me! I love him and have recommended him to several people and they all love him too! I've seen him for years for psoriosis and I will now follow him to Summerlin! I don't know what happened in these other instances, but Dr Landow has an A+ in my book.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Worst professional ever met, worse nurse by the name of Rachel. Very nasty unpleasant services

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. R. KENNETH Landow's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1973)