Ratings for Dr. Tracy A. Kidwell

Told the doctor I wanted to check my B-12 levels to see if my insurance might cover a B-12 vaccine. She said, "I can't just check your B-12 cuz Tricare don't play that game." Told her I was very fatigued, so she tested B-12 and blood oxygen. Then she rambled on about her patients who wanted to do testing for cancer gene, but then don't want to do treatment if they get it. The nurse called later with the results and said, "the doctor said their is no reason for your symptons and when do you want to do a sleep study". Found out later she also tested my blood sugar (glucose) even though I told her I was not fasting and had just finished lunch! Of course it was high, but now have to wait to retest so insurance will pay. Went to another doctor and tested positive for Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this doctor and only gave her one star because I could not rate a zero.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Tracy A. Kidwell's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1998)