Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Saint

Friendly staff, love the nurse practitioner, easy same day appointment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

The staff are rude and Terri has the worst attitude!! They overcharge and you leave there feeling worse than you did before you got there

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor. Staff is rude. One of them hung up on me. They also have no compassion for patients and no sense of urgency for patients scheduling. Stay away from this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

No bed side mannor! Just comes in does what he does and that's it. Horrible follow up care! Called 6 times after antibiotics did not work! Fed up. Going to a different doctor now. He and his staff do not care about you! Having problems after removing the stint from kidney stone surgery. They have no answers and just don't care. Seeing an attorney after I get things fixed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Been his patient for 3+ months now and no results. Not interested in pursuing any options besides recommending antibiotics which didn't work. Didn't even glance at my record before seeing me again, and recommended the same stuff that was done last time. Finally told me to go seek a second opinion. So I waited a month to see him, paid for it, only to be told to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have read the comments below, and could not agree more. He really is a very "odd duck" to say the least. His bedside manner is horrible, and what I could not believe was that after a less than 5min exam, he charged my insurance company $403.30.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I had my prostate removed and he "gutted" me. He spared no nerves although that is his "line" and two years later after trying EVERY erection remedy and still can not have any amount of erection. ZERO. Do not go to him if you want any sex life after surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Listened attentively, spoke openly, saw to it that my special needs were tended to. My surgery (ureteroscopy) went without a hitch as did the stent removal. Twice I had to call his office after hours and left message for him to call with the service (he returns ALL his own calls) and both times I heard from him within 5 minutes. Never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Horrible. Never met the Dr. Was attended to by the incredibly attractive LNP named Rachel. She referred to me as "handsome " and "Hun". I'm old enough to be her dad and am not looking for a date. After the biopsy, she sent a 3-line email. after the follow up visit she promised results in 2-3 days. It has been 10 days & I've only been able to get as far as the receptionist. The VA sent me to this hack. Nothing is too good for our vets and that is exactly what we get....nothing. Strongly recommend you take your prostate elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Richard B. Saint's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Broken Arrow, OK