Ratings for Dr. Janis W. Rubin

Been going to conshohocken family practice for 20+ years. Since I hadn't been there in a while I had to fill out a new patient form. The second and last time I was there I waited an hour and a half just to see the doctor. The staff is rude and incompetent. They can't handle their own practice.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Been w/Dr. Rubin for 15+ yrs, even before I was on Medicare. Started w/her when I needed a primary care Dr. Over the years I have been impressed by her knowledge. She keeps up in a changing medical enviroment. She is an excellent Dr and diagnostician and I feel she saved my life. Her network of referral Drs are all Top Docs. When she felt I might have a heart problem she referred me to a top cardiologist and cardio-thorasic surgeon for by-pass surgery and later she referred me to an excellent surgeon and oncologist when she dicovered I had breast cancer. She develops great rapport with her patients, She listens and understands the levels of stess & pressures they may be under. She explains the medical issues clearly and provides alternatives and options for the patient to consider. I travel a great distance to see her and will continue to do so for as long as I am able. She is an excellent Dr and I would recommend her unconditionally & w/out reservation.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Rubin! My family and I have been with her for years, and I would never go to anyone else. She's a great diagnostician, she'll refer you when needed, she listens, and she calls back all the time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I've been with Dr. Rubin for 7 years now, and as much as I like her as a doctor, I can no longer tolerate her incompetent staff. They never clearly listen to msgs I've left, I had a staff member scream out to the whole office I was getting tested for STD's, and lastly, my wait time was 40 min on average.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Very concerned and caring. Follows up even when and if you don't. I would definetly reccommend Dr. Rubin to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

If she feels she is not qualified and you need a specialist she has no problem saying so and referring. She Actually LISTENS to patient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I love dr. Rubin!! First time patient! Very warm and friendly. Finally a doc that really loves her job! doesnt give out pain meds easily.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Janis W. Rubin's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Conshohocken, PA