Ratings for Dr. Jon C. Axton

I have had a couple surgeries with him and I trust him completely! Since then he has helped me stay kidney stone free

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

My father was referred to Dr Axton after he had been sent all over the place. Although he was detained in surgery that day, his staff explained the situation. When he arrived and came in to see my dad, he spent over an hour pouring through the medical records that his staff had requested for him prior to our appointment (our primary doctor hadn't even send them). When it was all said and done, Dr Axton carefully explained all of our options and in the end we opted for surgery. Dr Axton's staff set up everything, called our insurance, and walked us through every step of the process. He's aftercare was a long process but, now his quality of life is so much better. My dad (and whole family) feel completely comfortable with Dr Axton's care and his office. I highly recommend him to all our friends and family. If you want a doctor that will set and listen to you and not have his hand on the doorknob or his nose in a computer, he is the one you need to call.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

If you are there for urology only hes the one. Dont expect him to be medically knowledgeable for anything else. Very disappointed with his service.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Jon C. Axton's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal