Ratings for Dr. Monty N. Heinen

He has the best staff but all he cares about is money not his patients!!! He put all his black pts on Thursday with all the rest of his trashy patients!!! His whole office is full of creeps and low life's!! Beware!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

My first time visting Dr. Heinen back Feb 2014.. great staff very clean and neat office.. Dr. Heinen sat down and explain everything to me. He we most definitely will be delivering my child once I conceive. ;-)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I love dr hienen!!!!! The office is state of the art. I've never seen such a beautiful place. The dr is the sweetest, most kind and sincere doctor I have ever met. I chose him blind when I moved here. What an amazing choice!!!!! Didn't k know these types of doctors even existed

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. is caring. Staff isn't that friendly but is very busy. Staff is constantly changing. Dr. is young, busy, and professional. I think lack of time due to too many patients has the dr. rushed and contributes to many inductions and c-sections.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Monty N. Heinen's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1996)