Ratings for Dr. James D. Brue

I have never had to place myself with a so called Dr. who comes into the room & have his mind already made up. He has sold himself to the devil. I guess as long as worker comp is padding this Doctors pockets he will write the report that favors them. The patients health means nothing. He needs to go back & look at the oath he took, & not at his bank account.Is this why he isn't in private practice... & that he has patients that is looking for his expertise and knowledge. All I see is that companies employ him. Big Deal!!!! Patients would be running in the opposite direction if they had to rely on him giving them any medical services. Time to take his license, he really needs to be investigated for malpractices.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

This doctor gave me a very biased review of my workers comp claim (not biased in my favor).He gives contrary opinions with four other doctors I have seen about an injury and symptoms from that injury.All four other doctors had the same interpretation of my test and symptoms yet this doctors interpretation was opposite of theirs.I noticed this Dr.it appears only accepts workers comp insurance.I wonder if he may side more with workers comp than he does with patients that really need treatment.His record would be interesting to view!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I was very disappointed with this doctor. He prolonged my diagnosis by not listening to me and my symptoms - it was like he didn't believe me. He also tried to force me to go back to work when I was in too much pain to even walk. It took him a very long time to get paperwork done and when he did it, it wasn't even right. His inability to correctly manage my pain and my treatment led me to see another doctor and now I may have irreversible damage. The staff was very kind and helpful but the doctor is the complete opposite. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. James D. Brue's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet