Ratings for Dr. DANIEL J. Fitzpatrick

Dr. Fitzpatrick is an awesome doctor! He is very kind and repeat full of what you are going through. He answered all of my questions and didn't rush me out the door!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Very compassionate and knowledgeable ... he cares about everyone! :-

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was cleared for surgery with an abnormal EKG that was never repeated nor was I or the surgeon notified that my heart is BACKWARDS AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY!!!! Lucky I did not need defibrilated because with this heart anomoly, everything needs reversed. To add to the seriousness of this situation, the left side of my heart is not working and the bottom portion of it is damaged. I am 43 years old, not obese and have been complaining of symptoms for two years. Shame on all of you, especially the new doctor there (Dr. Black)whom has been filling in and stated that I talked incessantly when I attempted to fill him in on the last two years of these symptoms. Step back, stop and LISTEN to your patient. Don't assume that a patient with a long list of symptoms is simply histrionic or exaggerating. I am seeing a heart surgeon today! Say a prayer for me, as I will be praying for all of YOUR patients.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I really do like Dr. Fitzpatrick. However the wait is always terrible. I plan my entire day around this as I am usually there anywhere 2-3 hours. It's frustrating. However, his bed side manner is wonderful. I have been seeing him for about 5 years now and he has helped me through so much. I just wish his staff would not double and triple book people. It really isn't his fault, he's just the doctor. His staff makes it hard for him to operate by himself.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Great Doctor. Always takes time to hear what you have to say and gives feedback in a way you can understand.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I have been going to him for 3yrs now. I love Dr. Fitzpatrick he is the best doctor I have ever had. He always treats me wonderful, has never judged me about anything! You can tell he really loves his job! There might be a wait when I go for my appointments but he always takes as much time with you as you need, so it's worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Overall I had a good experience with this doctor. His staff was caring and friendly and his nurse was pleasant and helpful. Doctor Fitzpatrick was very throrough and personable during my visit. I went with a family member to their appointment the next day, and Doc told me he was thinking about me last night and proceeded to give me more information about my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

This doctor was very rude and judgmental. I waited for more than 2 hours to see him then was treated like a piece of crap. He is not a very nice doctor at all. I lost my job about a month ago and lost my insurance and was made to feel like that was my fault. I will not go back to see this doctor and can't help to wonder why he accepts all insurance if he is this judgmental? I think maybe it's time he think about retiring. I will be looking for another doctor as soon as I can. Thanks but no thanks. I wish him well and thank him for his time. BUT I would not recommend seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. DANIEL J. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1980)