Ratings for Dr. J. Van der Zweep

Dr. Van Der Zweep is the best eye surgeon in Winnipeg. Will always be grateful for his kindness and how he treats my husband every time he needs his care. Highly recommended and will give him 10 stars just to let everybody know how good he is and how respectful he treats his patient. Thank you Dr. Van Der Zweep. Goat family

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Van Der Zweep is one of the best eye surgeon in Winnipeg. Will always be grateful for his kindness and how he treats my husband every time he needs his care. Highly recommended and will give him 10 stars just to let everybody know how good he is and how respectful he treats his patient. Thank you Dr. Van Der Zweep. Goot family

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Did both my eyes for cataracts. Was excellent and caring explaining what was happening.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I have Strabismus and was seeing another doctor for years but as I moved to Winnipeg, I decided to go see this so called Ophthalmologist based on the reviews. Went to see this him for the first time, he sent me to an optometrist and on my second visit he asked me to leave and to go find another doctor as he does not want to deal with my case!! I thought it was very disrespectful, I left his office crying, I still can't believe the way I was treated! If I can give him 0 stars I would!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

very thorough ,excellent and helpful. Staff very pleasant and courteous

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Best eye doctor I have ever seen! Knowledgeable and cares about his patients

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Has done Detached Retina and Cataract surgeries on me. Some staff are fine. Other staff keep calling me by my name every 2 seconds. I don't like that. No need to address me so often! Waiting in the office for 30 mins. to 1 hr. is not uncommon. Dr. Van der Zweep himself has a great people person personality, no problem with him or the receptionists, just the some of the lab staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

stay away from this guy, clearly out for himself in the end. i am surprised by the rest of the postivie comments , they must be written by him or his friends.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Van der Zweep is exceptional. I have never seen as clearly in my life. I am grateful for his professionalism and integrity. He is truly gifted. We are so fortunate that he is still in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr van der Zweep is a very pleasant person. I had my cataract surgery performed by him. Listened to we and explained everything. He made me feel comfortable because I was a bit apprehensive . During the surgery he told me everything he was doing. Can highly recommend him. My wife will have done cataract surgery by him also.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016